Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

It's going ok. I think I would take anything at the moment.

Are you having a good week?

Hope soon it will be ok for you :wink2:

It was ok, I guess. Been busy doing all those little stuffs before the trip. I'm kinda glad I had all this action, makes me feel better about myself.

How was your week? :wink2:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, 70€ doesnt seem so expensive... But try to get an appoinment to see thos two flats you liked, in case you still can :wink2: Btw, you will be in Spain by next week!

Oh, hope you have solve all that by now :wink2:

Well, Im not sure but we will have to go to class the whole morning, so I wont have too many problems (apart from the fact that class starts at 8:45 and bus gets there at that same time, so I will be always 5 minutes late :aah:)

I know, but I get one more offer today, so will so how this one's go. Btw, few lithuanian guys are already there, so they are updating me a little, like how they went from Seville airport to the Huelva itself and stuff.

NEXT WEEK I'LL BE IN SPAIN :shocked: Why does that sounds so scary for me? :aah: Oh my my my .... :biggrin2:

Well, more or less. My luggage is like 13kg so far, I can add some more crap to it haha :aah:

Wow, your classes start at 8:45? Is that for every school? Cuz in here, all normal classes start at 8:00 :aah: Well, 5 minutes are not that bad, when you think of it. It could be worse, so it'll be ok :wink2:

Btw, where does this guy in your avatar plays? I've been seeing him on tumblr like all the time :aah:

I know, but I get one more offer today, so will so how this one's go. Btw, few lithuanian guys are already there, so they are updating me a little, like how they went from Seville airport to the Huelva itself and stuff.

NEXT WEEK I'LL BE IN SPAIN :shocked: Why does that sounds so scary for me? :aah: Oh my my my .... :biggrin2:

Well, more or less. My luggage is like 13kg so far, I can add some more crap to it haha :aah:

Wow, your classes start at 8:45? Is that for every school? Cuz in here, all normal classes start at 8:00 :aah: Well, 5 minutes are not that bad, when you think of it. It could be worse, so it'll be ok :wink2:

Btw, where does this guy in your avatar plays? I've been seeing him on tumblr like all the time :aah:

Great! Let me know how the thing goes in case I can help you a bit, ok?? Oh, and btw, I was gonna email you, but will let ya know round here tooo, if you need to know how to say something in spanish let me know and I will send you the translation, cause I know I can help on this :wink2: And, how are you going to Huelva???

Cause if you think about that, its kinda scary... Just think about the fact that we are gonna met in 2 weeks!!!

Ahahahahahah, poor you. That lugage its gonna eat you

Yap, cause its gonna be on Ciudad Real and they know the normal thing is start class between 8:15 to 8:30, but they must wait for the ones who had to take bus/train to go to class. Yap, I told my sister. But a friend told her its gonna be better to go before that and Im not gonna wait for an hour to get the school open :sneaky2:

He used to be one of the "squinterns" on "Bones", but now he is an autist guy on a show called "Alphas". His name is Ryan Cartwright and he is sooooooooooooooo cute :wub2:

Great! Let me know how the thing goes in case I can help you a bit, ok?? Oh, and btw, I was gonna email you, but will let ya know round here tooo, if you need to know how to say something in spanish let me know and I will send you the translation, cause I know I can help on this :wink2: And, how are you going to Huelva???

Cause if you think about that, its kinda scary... Just think about the fact that we are gonna met in 2 weeks!!!

Ahahahahahah, poor you. That lugage its gonna eat you

Yap, cause its gonna be on Ciudad Real and they know the normal thing is start class between 8:15 to 8:30, but they must wait for the ones who had to take bus/train to go to class. Yap, I told my sister. But a friend told her its gonna be better to go before that and Im not gonna wait for an hour to get the school open :sneaky2:

He used to be one of the "squinterns" on "Bones", but now he is an autist guy on a show called "Alphas". His name is Ryan Cartwright and he is sooooooooooooooo cute :wub2:

Well, so far it looks like Lithuanian guys are taking us for this one night, then will see what we'll do.. :naughty: Apparently we have an appointment with this guy who helps to find flats on 30th, so hopefully, it will be successful :teehee: I think we will go to Huelva by bus. The lithuanian guys were like "You take a bus from airport, go to the very last station, then, take another bus called "c4" and go to the bus station. And then off to Huelva." Now it sounds easy... :roftl:

I knooooow. Wow, in two weeks... :shocked:

Yeah... Damn you luggage :aah:

Oh, I see. No, I still think it's better to be late a bit, but not wait hour till it... It's crazy :boxed:

Oh, I see know. Well, ya, he is kinda cute hehe :naughty:

Well, so far it looks like Lithuanian guys are taking us for this one night, then will see what we'll do.. :naughty: Apparently we have an appointment with this guy who helps to find flats on 30th, so hopefully, it will be successful :teehee: I think we will go to Huelva by bus. The lithuanian guys were like "You take a bus from airport, go to the very last station, then, take another bus called "c4" and go to the bus station. And then off to Huelva." Now it sounds easy... :roftl:

I knooooow. Wow, in two weeks... :shocked:

Yeah... Damn you luggage :aah:

Oh, I see. No, I still think it's better to be late a bit, but not wait hour till it... It's crazy :boxed:

Oh, I see know. Well, ya, he is kinda cute hehe :naughty:

Thats great! So you wont have to spend a night in Seville cause it seems like you will get in time to get the last bus to Huelva, no??? I told ya you can do that (get the bus and all that to the bus station) I just didnt knew which name the bus had :aah: Hope that guy is gonna be able to solve your problem. Anyway, you can always email those people who were interested and ask them for an appoinment too in case they havent rent the rooms yet :wink2:

Yap!!! :boing: We will need to go to an hostel to get a room, cause there is no way I can order it before...

Have you packed to much "winter" stuff??? Cause we are still feeeling like summer, its terrible...

Yap, Im gonna talk to my teachers and let them know that, as they can make me go an hour before, Im gonna be a bit late and hope that wont be any problem.

:teehee: Must ssay he is also a great actor. I have been working with tons of autist and his character seems so real...

Thats great! So you wont have to spend a night in Seville cause it seems like you will get in time to get the last bus to Huelva, no??? I told ya you can do that (get the bus and all that to the bus station) I just didnt knew which name the bus had :aah: Hope that guy is gonna be able to solve your problem. Anyway, you can always email those people who were interested and ask them for an appoinment too in case they havent rent the rooms yet :wink2:

Yap!!! :boing: We will need to go to an hostel to get a room, cause there is no way I can order it before...

Have you packed to much "winter" stuff??? Cause we are still feeeling like summer, its terrible...

Yap, Im gonna talk to my teachers and let them know that, as they can make me go an hour before, Im gonna be a bit late and hope that wont be any problem.

:teehee: Must ssay he is also a great actor. I have been working with tons of autist and his character seems so real...

Yeah, it looks like. They say the buses from Seville to Huelva goes till the 1st at night, so I guess everything will be ok :wink2:

Wait, you are talking about Seville or Huelva? :aah: Im confused :aah:

I took few sweaters and other warm clothes, also I took a jacket for later. And bunch of summer clothes. But I still feel that I might get a lack of clothes :aah:

I don't see a big problem in being 5 minutes late, I hope they will understand :wink2:

I bet he's great and cute haha :biggrin2:

Yeah, it looks like. They say the buses from Seville to Huelva goes till the 1st at night, so I guess everything will be ok :wink2:

Wait, you are talking about Seville or Huelva? :aah: Im confused :aah:

I took few sweaters and other warm clothes, also I took a jacket for later. And bunch of summer clothes. But I still feel that I might get a lack of clothes :aah:

I don't see a big problem in being 5 minutes late, I hope they will understand :wink2:

I bet he's great and cute haha :biggrin2:

Uh, didnt knew that! I knew buses go to Huelva from 7am to 10pm, so I was kinda worried...

About the hostel??? There in Huelva :wink2:

Yap, you will always have the feeling. The truth is right now its pretty hot. And winters arent really cold round here, and as much close to the south youy are, it gets hotter. So guess you wont have any problem.

Yap, me too, but must ask anyway.

You must see the show (if you have the time).

Uh, didnt knew that! I knew buses go to Huelva from 7am to 10pm, so I was kinda worried...

About the hostel??? There in Huelva :wink2:

Yap, you will always have the feeling. The truth is right now its pretty hot. And winters arent really cold round here, and as much close to the south youy are, it gets hotter. So guess you wont have any problem.

Yap, me too, but must ask anyway.

You must see the show (if you have the time).

Well, that's what they said, I don't know for sure :aah:

If we get a flat till that time, you can stay with us! My partner is looking forward to meet you :aah:

Yeah, you told me that your winter is not so cold, but when I have to go back to Lithuania, it will be deep winter :aah:

Aha, I guess you should ask, just in case, you know :wink2:

I like Bones, so maybe one day... haha :aah:

Hope soon it will be ok for you :wink2:

It was ok, I guess. Been busy doing all those little stuffs before the trip. I'm kinda glad I had all this action, makes me feel better about myself.

How was your week? :wink2:

Where are you going?

Last week was terrible. This week has started off brilliantly.

Yap, I picked the crime one cause Romeo & Juliet seemed really boring compared to that. And I had always think that I got the best one cause I love the crime book :teehee:

Yap, its getting really worrying cause those people really need help and there is no way the rest of us can give it to them if there is no money to help them...

They're always better.

I think it will be like that for a while.

Where are you going?

I'm going to Spain tomorrow for one semester. I'm literally freaking out right now...

How was Big Talk? :teehee: Saw your pictures on FB, Ronnie looked fabulous :teehee:

Well, that's what they said, I don't know for sure :aah:

If we get a flat till that time, you can stay with us! My partner is looking forward to meet you :aah:

Yeah, you told me that your winter is not so cold, but when I have to go back to Lithuania, it will be deep winter :aah:

Aha, I guess you should ask, just in case, you know :wink2:

I like Bones, so maybe one day... haha :aah:

Im pretty sure they know that a bit better than myself. Cause they have bben there and asked for that info :aah:

Really??? Thanks!!! Is your partner nice??? :das::aah:

Yap, thats gonna be hard cause I know for sure that Huelva is not a place where it rains or snow during the whole winter. Its cold, but not too much. I have even been on Sevilla in the middle of the winter wearing short sleeve cause there its hotter than here...

I have asked and they wont have any kind of problem. Also Im pretty happy cause I can skip the first class on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (I have already done that class, so I wont do it again).

:wink2:

Where are you going?

They're always better.

I think it will be like that for a while.

Yap, defo.

I have started class today and half of my classmates are people who werent able to get a job or who were fired because their company broke :/

Any news about that job??

I'm going to Spain tomorrow for one semester. I'm literally freaking out right now...

How was Big Talk? :teehee: Saw your pictures on FB, Ronnie looked fabulous :teehee:

That should be fun. I hope you have an amazing time.

It was brilliant. I can't believe that I got to meet Ronnie. He was lovely. I've had a permanent grin on my face for the last two days.:naughty:

Yap, defo.

I have started class today and half of my classmates are people who werent able to get a job or who were fired because their company broke :/

Any news about that job??

What is the class?

I didn't get the job I wanted.

It was brilliant. I can't believe that I got to meet Ronnie. He was lovely. I've had a permanent grin on my face for the last two days.:naughty:

What is the class?

I didn't get the job I wanted.

Cooking :wink2:

Oh, sorry. Hope you will get one soon (and if its one you like, even better).

Great. I hope it goes well for you.

I've applied for some retail jobs today so it's fingers crossed.

I hope so too, cause now Im kinda scare it wont work for me :aah:

Then, crossing fingers for you too. How has everything else gone??

You'll be fine. You're doing something you enjoy right?

Life is ok right now.

I hope so. Cause it doesnt matter so much how much you love what you are doing if you do it for some other people. I mean, I love cooking, but love to cook for me, my family and my friends. But there, Im gonna cook for some unknown people :blink:

Im really glad to kknwo that. You really deserve a happy life :huglove:

Im pretty sure they know that a bit better than myself. Cause they have bben there and asked for that info :aah:

Really??? Thanks!!! Is your partner nice??? :das::aah:

Yap, thats gonna be hard cause I know for sure that Huelva is not a place where it rains or snow during the whole winter. Its cold, but not too much. I have even been on Sevilla in the middle of the winter wearing short sleeve cause there its hotter than here...

I have asked and they wont have any kind of problem. Also Im pretty happy cause I can skip the first class on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (I have already done that class, so I wont do it again).

:wink2:

Yeah, he's nice, when he wants to be nice. Now, that I have to live with him, he's totally pain in my ass :boxed:

Well, will see. You haven't been in Huelva, right?

Tomooorow, Isa, tomorrrooow :teehee:

Aww, I'm so glad for you!!!

:bye: Have you settled in well?

I hope so. Cause it doesnt matter so much how much you love what you are doing if you do it for some other people. I mean, I love cooking, but love to cook for me, my family and my friends. But there, Im gonna cook for some unknown people :blink:

Im really glad to kknwo that. You really deserve a happy life :huglove:

You will be able to develop your skills which is good and it may be easier to find a job afterwards.

We all deserve it.

Yeah, he's nice, when he wants to be nice. Now, that I have to live with him, he's totally pain in my ass :boxed:

Well, will see. You haven't been in Huelva, right?

Tomooorow, Isa, tomorrrooow :teehee:

Oh, my... He looked a lil bit scare the other day :aah: I think he was affraid I was gonna give him 2 kisses or something like that :aah:

:bye: Have you settled in well?

You will be able to develop your skills which is good and it may be easier to find a job afterwards.

We all deserve it.

Yap, at least, I know I will get the experience. Also, hope to make some good friends there too.

Yap, thats true. Any news on the job hunting?

Yes, I think so :biggrin2: It's really hot in here...

Greetings from me and Isa :biggrin2:

301402_1576620752156_1734739514_812777_509103483_n.jpg

I misssssssssssssssssssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Oh, my... He looked a lil bit scare the other day :aah: I think he was affraid I was gonna give him 2 kisses or something like that :aah:

I misssssssssssssssssssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

I've no idea what he thought :aah: Probably haha :aah:

I already miss you tooo! How was your trip back? :wink2:

I've no idea what he thought :aah: Probably haha :aah:

I already miss you tooo! How was your trip back? :wink2:

Ahahahahahahaha :aah:

The trip back home was ok. We got a lil bit freeze on Sevilla's train station cause the condition air was too strong. Also, there were 2 lil kids on the train and they were really funny till the boy decided to kick the girl in the face, he didnt touched her but she was complaining for half an hour :aah:

Yes, I think so :biggrin2: It's really hot in here...

Greetings from me and Isa :biggrin2:

301402_1576620752156_1734739514_812777_509103483_n.jpg

It's nice that someone had the good weather. It's so miserable here.

Great picture. :)

Yap, at least, I know I will get the experience. Also, hope to make some good friends there too.

Yap, thats true. Any news on the job hunting?

How has it been so far?

I've had a few rejection emails which were a bit depressing but i'm trying to remain upbeat.

It's nice that someone had the good weather. It's so miserable here.

Great picture. :)

How has it been so far?

I've had a few rejection emails which were a bit depressing but i'm trying to remain upbeat.

Yap, for some reason, we are still in summer. And its weird cause its really hot in the first time of the morning and then its soooooooooooo sunny, you dont know what to wear...

Its been good. The partners are nice (most of them), and our tutor its nice too, she is lovely :) We havent started cooking yet, but teachers are telling us maybe we will start by next week.

Oh, sorry to hear that. Dont let them let you down, ok?? You will find something, just keep on going.