Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Ahahahahahahaha :aah:

The trip back home was ok. We got a lil bit freeze on Sevilla's train station cause the condition air was too strong. Also, there were 2 lil kids on the train and they were really funny till the boy decided to kick the girl in the face, he didnt touched her but she was complaining for half an hour :aah:

:naughty:

Ah, the kids :naughty: Thery always overrate the things haha :naughty:

Glad your trip was ok haha :teehee:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yap, for some reason, we are still in summer. And its weird cause its really hot in the first time of the morning and then its soooooooooooo sunny, you dont know what to wear...

Its been good. The partners are nice (most of them), and our tutor its nice too, she is lovely :) We havent started cooking yet, but teachers are telling us maybe we will start by next week.

Oh, sorry to hear that. Dont let them let you down, ok?? You will find something, just keep on going.

It's warm but wet here. I'm looking forward to the cold though.

That's good. It's better to feel comfortable.

I think life is getting worse. I have no computer now but my sister is being nice and is letting me use hers.

Ah, the kids :naughty: Thery always overrate the things haha :naughty:

Glad your trip was ok haha :teehee:

Yap :teehee:

Btw, have you heard about those 2 little kids from Huelva??? They are brother and sister, 2 and 6 years old, and seems like they were gonna spent the weekend with their dad on Córdoba and they dissapeared :tears:

It's warm but wet here. I'm looking forward to the cold though.

That's good. It's better to feel comfortable.

I think life is getting worse. I have no computer now but my sister is being nice and is letting me use hers.

Im really looking for cold weather too, cause I cant stand that cold in the early morning and that heat during the rest of the day...

Yap, seems like we have a "not so good" person between our partners, but Im just ignoring her.

Oh, hope you can fix your computer soon. Its good that your sis is letting you use hers.

Im really looking for cold weather too, cause I cant stand that cold in the early morning and that heat during the rest of the day...

Yap, seems like we have a "not so good" person between our partners, but Im just ignoring her.

Oh, hope you can fix your computer soon. Its good that your sis is letting you use hers.

Stupid global warming.

It should be fixed sometime next week. They need to order parts for it. (It's very old.)

Stupid global warming.

It should be fixed sometime next week. They need to order parts for it. (It's very old.)

Yap... Its really hot again :huh:

Oh, hope you can get it back again as soon as possible :wink2:

Yap... Its really hot again :huh:

Oh, hope you can get it back again as soon as possible :wink2:

It's getting a bit colder here now. Hopefully you won't have to wait long.

I admit that I'm not doing well without it. Luckily I have an iPod touch so I can access the Internet from there.

It's getting a bit colder here now. Hopefully you won't have to wait long.

I admit that I'm not doing well without it. Luckily I have an iPod touch so I can access the Internet from there.

I hope so, cause its weird to wake up every single morning and hear on the radio "today its a bit colder than yesterday, so put your jacket on!" and then you go outside, at 8am in the morning and its... so hot...

Well, at least you have an iPod and not a Blackberry :aah:

I hope so, cause its weird to wake up every single morning and hear on the radio "today its a bit colder than yesterday, so put your jacket on!" and then you go outside, at 8am in the morning and its... so hot...

Well, at least you have an iPod and not a Blackberry :aah:

It's just ridiculous.

I'm glad I don't have a BB. I couldn't help but laugh at people going crazy on Twitter that their phones were not working properly.

It's just ridiculous.

I'm glad I don't have a BB. I couldn't help but laugh at people going crazy on Twitter that their phones were not working properly.

Yap. Seems like cold weather may be coming. At least, today is kinda cold...

Yeah, have been laughing a lot about that lately with my class partners XDDD

I say bring on some snow. :)

The drama that one server crash can cause is just amazing.

I will love to have some snow as it snows like once per year here and its just a lil bit...

Yap, its so funny! I always see people with their BB and, even tho they are with friends, they are "alone", with the BB in their hands the rest of the world doesnt seem to exist. And now they are kinda lost :aah:

Yap :teehee:

Btw, have you heard about those 2 little kids from Huelva??? They are brother and sister, 2 and 6 years old, and seems like they were gonna spent the weekend with their dad on Córdoba and they dissapeared :tears:

What? Nooo, I haven't heard any of that :shocked: That's awful!

Btw, Sarah, congrats on your new job :teehee: How was the first day today? :wink2:

Btw, Sarah, congrats on your new job :teehee: How was the first day today? :wink2:

Thank you. :) My first day was good. There were two other new people there so I felt less nervous.

I will love to have some snow as it snows like once per year here and its just a lil bit...

Yap, its so funny! I always see people with their BB and, even tho they are with friends, they are "alone", with the BB in their hands the rest of the world doesnt seem to exist. And now they are kinda All lost :aah:

I'm expecting the snow in the next few weeks. Fingers crossed. :naughty:

People are relying on their phones too much.

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

What? Nooo, I haven't heard any of that :shocked: That's awful!

Yap, its awfull and its terrible that the first choice is the dad cause he was acting weird during the whole evening that day... Still nobody knows what happened to them, its so sad...

Thank you. :) My first day was good. There were two other new people there so I felt less nervous.

I'm expecting the snow in the next few week. Fingers crossed. :naughty:

People are relying on their phones too much.

Im glad to know your first day went good ;)

I hope we can have some, even tho that may mean I have to skip class for a whole day cause there is no way to go to school.

Yap, I cant believe how "close" they feel to that thing, and how lost they are if its not close...

Yap, its awfull and its terrible that the first choice is the dad cause he was acting weird during the whole evening that day... Still nobody knows what happened to them, its so sad...

Yeah, that is sad... hopefully it will al be alright :)

How are your classes going? :naughty:

Yeah, that is sad... hopefully it will al be alright :)

How are your classes going? :naughty:

Well, its not so alright as the dad was catched by police yesterday. He is suspicious os killing his children and a false call to the police :tears:

They are going ok. We still havent got our uniform nor our knives... Seems like we are getting them tomorrow, but who knows?? We are gonna start cooking next week :)

Oh, so glad it all went well :teehee:

What are you working exactly?

I'm working in a shop called Bodycare.

Im glad to know your first day went good ;)

I hope we can have some, even tho that may mean I have to skip class for a whole day cause there is no way to go to school.

Yap, I cant believe how "close" they feel to that thing, and how lost they are if its not close...

I think I will like working there.

That is the only up side to having snow.

My sister is like that. If I try and touch her phone she goes mental. :naughty:

I'm working in a shop called Bodycare.

I think I will like working there.

That is the only up side to having snow.

My sister is like that. If I try and touch her phone she goes mental. :naughty:

Better for you. Its not really good to work on a place you wont like and wont ever feel comfortable... Btw, I think we have Bodycare here and I love that place :)

Yap, but it will be kinda bad for me, as we are gonna earn how to cook something different everyday u.u

Really?? I use my sisters phones more than hers (well, right now just one of them shares cause the other one is living on Hong Kong). Also, my laptop broke a few days back and they both told me I can used their laptops to do my homework or whatever I need/want to do :wub2:

Better for you. Its not really good to work on a place you wont like and wont ever feel comfortable... Btw, I think we have Bodycare here and I love that place :)

Yap, but it will be kinda bad for me, as we are gonna earn how to cook something different everyday u.u

Really?? I use my sisters phones more than hers (well, right now just one of them shares cause the other one is living on Hong Kong). Also, my laptop broke a few days back and they both told me I can used their laptops to do my homework or whatever I need/want to do :wub2:

The people are really nice so I should be ok.

Do you know what kind of things you are going to cook?

She is very posessive when it comes to her phone. It's like she's hiding something. Siblings can be nice sometimes. :naughty: I have my laptop back now.

The people are really nice so I should be ok.

Do you know what kind of things you are going to cook?

She is very posessive when it comes to her phone. It's like she's hiding something. Siblings can be nice sometimes. :naughty: I have my laptop back now.

I hope so. Good luck!

Yap, kinda. We are not gonna do desserts or pastry this year. This week we are gonna cook piquillo peppers stuffed with shellfish and chicken with cider sauce and potatoes with caramel onion.

Im very posessive, but with some other things, I dont really care for my phone :D Maybe hse is :teehee: Glad to know you have your laptop back :wink2:

Edited by Isa

I hope so. Good luck!

Yap, kinda. We are not gonna do desserts or pastry this year. This week we are gonna cook piquillo peppers stuffed with shellfish and chicken with cider sauce and potatoes with caramel onion.

Im very posessive, but with some other things, I dont really care for my phone :D Maybe hse is :teehee: Glad to know you have your laptop back :wink2:

Thanks.

That sounds yummy. The cider bit sounds really nice. :naughty:

I am too. Especially with my iPod and computer.

Thanks.

That sounds yummy. The cider bit sounds really nice. :naughty:

I am too. Especially with my iPod and computer.

I can say they were yummy!!! Oh, my, just the smell of the chicken was something to die for :drool:

If my phone wasnt as old as me, I will be that way with it :aah:

Btw, have my laptop back.

I love chicken. :teehee:

Which phone do you have? Mine is so out of date.

Yay! :yay:

Same here. Im gonna try it tomorrow at home. Will let ya know how it goes and give you the recipe if you want :wink2:

Its a Sony Erikson. I think its z-350i or something like that :aah:

Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!