Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Same here. Im gonna try it tomorrow at home. Will let ya know how it goes and give you the recipe if you want :wink2:

Its a Sony Erikson. I think its z-350i or something like that :aah:

Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I would love the recipe. How is your class going? Having fun?

I haven't seen that phone before. I have a Samsung Tocco Lite. It's an ok phone but I'm not bothered.

:naughty:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love the recipe. How is your class going? Having fun?

I haven't seen that phone before. I have a Samsung Tocco Lite. It's an ok phone but I'm not bothered.

:naughty:

I will try to translate it and send it to you, ok?? Just let me know if I forget to do it. Class are going pretty weel. I have tons of fun, even more if we are in the kitchen. Also, had an english exam last week and got a 9,5/10 :biggrin2:

Its pretty old, so dont worry :aah: I havent seen that one round here too. I dont understand how people can get bored of their phones so easily...

I will try to translate it and send it to you, ok?? Just let me know if I forget to do it. Class are going pretty weel. I have tons of fun, even more if we are in the kitchen. Also, had an english exam last week and got a 9,5/10 :biggrin2:

Its pretty old, so dont worry :aah: I havent seen that one round here too. I dont understand how people can get bored of their phones so easily...

Thanks. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it. Congrats on your result.

Technology changes so quickly. Everyone wants the new stuff.

Thanks. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it. Congrats on your result.

Technology changes so quickly. Everyone wants the new stuff.

Thanks!! Its pretty funny to go to class and get into the kitchen and cook :biggrin2: And thanks again! I knew I have better english level than my class mates, but I would never imagine I was gonna have those results...

Yap. Sometime I wish I have the money to have a better phone or all those cool things, but then I realised that I dont need them :aah:

Btw, here its the recipe:

Put the chicken (we used thigh) into the oven at 180ºC until golden (in the middle of the cooking, you can get some cider and take a splash over the chicken, so you will get more juice for the sauce).

While the chicken gets cook, cut in really small pieces half onion and soften (??) it with a bit of olive oil (or whatever kind of oil you have at home). Cut also in small pieces half apple (it doesnt really matter which kind of apple it is) and when the onion is golden, add it. Then, add a bit of cider (like half glass) and a bit of the juice from the chicken. Mix it all and crush it (??). Then you just have to eat it! (you can add some fried potatoes to it, btw, sorry if I have wrote something wrong, I dont know how to write some words and google is saying some stupid things :aah:).

Thanks!! Its pretty funny to go to class and get into the kitchen and cook :biggrin2: And thanks again! I knew I have better english level than my class mates, but I would never imagine I was gonna have those results...

Yap. Sometime I wish I have the money to have a better phone or all those cool things, but then I realised that I dont need them :aah:

Btw, here its the recipe:

Put the chicken (we used thigh) into the oven at 180ºC until golden (in the middle of the cooking, you can get some cider and take a splash over the chicken, so you will get more juice for the sauce).

While the chicken gets cook, cut in really small pieces half onion and soften (??) it with a bit of olive oil (or whatever kind of oil you have at home). Cut also in small pieces half apple (it doesnt really matter which kind of apple it is) and when the onion is golden, add it. Then, add a bit of cider (like half glass) and a bit of the juice from the chicken. Mix it all and crush it (??). Then you just have to eat it! (you can add some fried potatoes to it, btw, sorry if I have wrote something wrong, I dont know how to write some words and google is saying some stupid things :aah:).

(Sorry that it is taking me so long to reply. I don't have much free time anymore.)

It's the same for me. I have a decent phone and iPod and I don't really need anything else.

Thanks. It makes sense. I will have to try this when I have some time off work.

Are you having a good week?

(Sorry that it is taking me so long to reply. I don't have much free time anymore.)

It's the same for me. I have a decent phone and iPod and I don't really need anything else.

Thanks. It makes sense. I will have to try this when I have some time off work.

Are you having a good week?

Dont worry! I dont have too much time too cause Im about to start exams next week...

Yap, my phone still works so, the only thing that would make me change it, will be moving to another company with a better offer. I dont even had an iPod, I have a decent mp3 player, really old but still alive.

Im glad to hear that! Let me know what you think about it when you cook it.

Not really good so far... I got sick and Im feeling terrible. I still cant believe I had manage myself to cook a really good Spanish Potato Omelette, cause Im really a bit drug right now. You?

Dont worry! I dont have too much time too cause Im about to start exams next week...

Yap, my phone still works so, the only thing that would make me change it, will be moving to another company with a better offer. I dont even had an iPod, I have a decent mp3 player, really old but still alive.

Im glad to hear that! Let me know what you think about it when you cook it.

Not really good so far... I got sick and Im feeling terrible. I still cant believe I had manage myself to cook a really good Spanish Potato Omelette, cause Im really a bit drug right now. You?

Good luck with your exams.

They don't come around very often. As long as it meets your needs then it doesn't matter.

I will.

I hope you're better now.

Good luck with your exams.

They don't come around very often. As long as it meets your needs then it doesn't matter.

I will.

I hope you're better now.

Thanks! :biggrin2:

Yap, same here, thats why Im kinda looking around and all that, just to make them feel the preassure and find the way to make one :aah: But I must say I really will appreciatte a phone with wifi, cause I havent been able to talk with my sis since I started class...

Im kinda better, but the weather is so crazy that I can feel terrible tomorrow and next day, be like new again...

Thanks! :biggrin2:

Yap, same here, thats why Im kinda looking around and all that, just to make them feel the preassure and find the way to make one :aah: But I must say I really will appreciatte a phone with wifi, cause I havent been able to talk with my sis since I started class...

Im kinda better, but the weather is so crazy that I can feel terrible tomorrow and next day, be like new again...

The ones with wifi are the best. A lot cheaper to run.

Has it turned cold yet?

The ones with wifi are the best. A lot cheaper to run.

Has it turned cold yet?

Yap, my sister has one and that feels like heaven. I whish I have one like hers, so I can post on twitter as much as I would love too

Not really. We had a really cold week a few weeks ago, but its been kinda hotter than it should be lately. We are always close to 20ºC and thats not really usual...

Yap, my sister has one and that feels like heaven. I whish I have one like hers, so I can post on twitter as much as I would love too

Not really. We had a really cold week a few weeks ago, but its been kinda hotter than it should be lately. We are always close to 20ºC and thats not really usual...

I do that through my phone but it costs a lot.

It's pretty warm here too. I want it to be cold.

I do that through my phone but it costs a lot.

It's pretty warm here too. I want it to be cold.

Thats something I cant do. As you said, I can use internet through my phone, but its 3G and its so expensive...

Yap, weather is crazy. Yesterday it was really warm and suddenly it got all dark and started to rain and got really cold...

Thats something I cant do. As you said, I can use internet through my phone, but its 3G and its so expensive...

Yap, weather is crazy. Yesterday it was really warm and suddenly it got all dark and started to rain and got really cold...

There needs to be more free wifi about.

It's warm during the day and freezing at night here.

There needs to be more free wifi about.

It's warm during the day and freezing at night here.

Yap, I wish we have a bit more too, even tho I cant used it :/

Same here. I always wake up and Im like, "it was freezing, dunno what to wear as I have no idea if its gonna be hotter later"....

My english teacher must hate me. She is always looking for that bit stupid mistake to give me a 9 instead of a 10...

Yap, I wish we have a bit more too, even tho I cant used it :/

Same here. I always wake up and Im like, "it was freezing, dunno what to wear as I have no idea if its gonna be hotter later"....

My english teacher must hate me. She is always looking for that bit stupid mistake to give me a 9 instead of a 10...

I just pick something to wear that is warm.

I think all teachers are like that. Always looking for mistakes. Is she actually English?

Btw, I'm writing my Christmas cards and was wondering if you would like one?

I just pick something to wear that is warm.

I think all teachers are like that. Always looking for mistakes. Is she actually English?

Btw, I'm writing my Christmas cards and was wondering if you would like one?

Its warm there??? Its not so much here... By this late I was always wearing coats and Im just with a long sleeve...

Nop, she is not british but she has been living there for a long time. I really love to hear her speaking english as she has a great pronunciation.

Yap, I wont mind! ^^ I can write you back if you want :wink2:

Its warm there??? Its not so much here... By this late I was always wearing coats and Im just with a long sleeve...

Nop, she is not british but she has been living there for a long time. I really love to hear her speaking english as she has a great pronunciation.

Yap, I wont mind! ^^ I can write you back if you want :wink2:

It's freezing cold now and very windy. I think there will be snow soon.

That's good.

Have you heard from Indre recently? She hasn't been on here for a while.

Can you pm me your address?

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

It's freezing cold now and very windy. I think there will be snow soon.

That's good.

Have you heard from Indre recently? She hasn't been on here for a while.

Can you pm me your address?

Lucky you!!! Here its really sunny but a lil bit cold. I catched a cold and Im feeling so bad :(

I have "read" from her a few days back. Seems like she is really busy with uni stuff and she is also really tired, so...

Ok, will do it now. Can you pm me yours??

Lucky you!!! Here its really sunny but a lil bit cold. I catched a cold and Im feeling so bad :(

I have "read" from her a few days back. Seems like she is really busy with uni stuff and she is also really tired, so...

Ok, will do it now. Can you pm me yours??

I hope you are better soon. It's is really cold here now.

That's good. I start to get worried when people disappear.

Thanks. I should get it sent out by the beginning of next week.

I hope you are better soon. It's is really cold here now.

That's good. I start to get worried when people disappear.

Thanks. I should get it sent out by the beginning of next week.

Im kinda feeling better now, but last weekend was terrible :huh: Here its cold at nights but now its really hot...

Yap, same here...

Thanks!! I will try to send mine by next week too :wink2:

Im kinda feeling better now, but last weekend was terrible :huh: Here its cold at nights but now its really hot...

Yap, same here...

Thanks!! I will try to send mine by next week too :wink2:

I'm glad that the cold is here. It's finally starting to feel like December. I just hope that it doesn't snow.

I was supposed to write mine today but i've been very lazy. :naughty: I will try to do them later.

Are you feeling festive?

I'm glad that the cold is here. It's finally starting to feel like December. I just hope that it doesn't snow.

I was supposed to write mine today but i've been very lazy. :naughty: I will try to do them later.

Are you feeling festive?

I would be glad to is cold was here, but its not... :huh:

I have a lot of things to do, so guess Im gonna take the time this weekend, as I have no intentions on doing any more homework (I have to write like 100 recipes for December, 12th but I have most of them done, so I can stop for a few days).

Yeah, kinda. I mean, Im so busy with class that I havent even notice how close to Xmast we are. On the other hand, my partners starter to sing Xmast songs yesterday, so it makes me feel happy. You??

I would be glad to is cold was here, but its not... :huh:

I have a lot of things to do, so guess Im gonna take the time this weekend, as I have no intentions on doing any more homework (I have to write like 100 recipes for December, 12th but I have most of them done, so I can stop for a few days).

Yeah, kinda. I mean, Im so busy with class that I havent even notice how close to Xmast we are. On the other hand, my partners starter to sing Xmast songs yesterday, so it makes me feel happy. You??

I wish I could sent you some.

It has come along a little bit to quickly. 100? That is too much. You deserve to have a rest. How is your class going?

I have been feeling festive since the 1st. I have a Christmas playlist on my iPod and I've just started my shopping so I should be ready on time. I just need to finish doing my cards.

I wish I could sent you some.

It has come along a little bit to quickly. 100? That is too much. You deserve to have a rest. How is your class going?

I have been feeling festive since the 1st. I have a Christmas playlist on my iPod and I've just started my shopping so I should be ready on time. I just need to finish doing my cards.

Yeah, me too :naughty:

Yes, I havent even notice... A lil bit, but we have a lot of things that go into other recipes, so its kinda easy.

I started my shopping last Saturday. I have just bought 1 thing, but I always get the time to do everything :wink2:

Yeah, me too :naughty:

Yes, I havent even notice... A lil bit, but we have a lot of things that go into other recipes, so its kinda easy.

I started my shopping last Saturday. I have just bought 1 thing, but I always get the time to do everything :wink2:

I want it to go away now.

That's ok then. As long as they're not making you stressed.

I've just got my sisters present to buy now. She's awkward to buy for.