How do you feel right now? part 4

Dark Angel

Anxious and sad.

An hour and a half ago I found out that my great uncle is in hospital and apparently has 2 brain tumours (we don't know for sure, it's all 3rd hand information). What really sucks is that he'd just finished chemotherapy for lymphoma :sneaky2::sad:.

Not only that, mum and I were talking about how people are selfish and she said about how my grandmother said that she really liked me, my brother and sister (more than my cousiong cause we didn't cause her any trouble) before she died... I knew it, but I'd never heard it being said before. :tears::sad:

Anxious and sad.

An hour and a half ago I found out that my great uncle is in hospital and apparently has 2 brain tumours (we don't know for sure, it's all 3rd hand information). What really sucks is that he'd just finished chemotherapy for lymphoma :sneaky2::sad:.

Not only that, mum and I were talking about how people are selfish and she said about how my grandmother said that she really liked me, my brother and sister (more than my cousiong cause we didn't cause her any trouble) before she died... I knew it, but I'd never heard it being said before. :tears::sad:

aw i'm sorry to hear that :huglove:

aw i'm sorry to hear that :huglove:

Thanks...

Well Dad just got home and he was telling us how my uncle was and what's happened with him over the past few days. Apparently the doctors are thinking about sending him off to Sydney (to the same hospital I was sent to when I had the strokes).

It's not good, but unfortunately there's not a lot we can do right now. It's just a matter of sitting and waiting.

Thanks...

Well Dad just got home and he was telling us how my uncle was and what's happened with him over the past few days. Apparently the doctors are thinking about sending him off to Sydney (to the same hospital I was sent to when I had the strokes).

It's not good, but unfortunately there's not a lot we can do right now. It's just a matter of sitting and waiting.

together you'll get through it :huglove: