Mika kissing pictures

Miss.roxy

i love you ingie

:floor: :floor: :floor:

I hear that quite often:mf_rosetinted:

When I read a thread like this, I kinda miss you guys :lmfao:

You can go but you can never leave:roftl:

Last night I dreamt mika brought a guy onstage and said it was his boyfriend. It was a very weird dream.

It was me. I had some serious surgery last night after it was revealed to me that Mika wasn't as straight as a line and I figured if I changed my gender, he would love me more.

I hear that quite often:mf_rosetinted:

You can go but you can never leave:roftl:

It was me. I had some serious surgery last night after it was revealed to me that Mika wasn't as straight as a line and I figured if I changed my gender, he would love me more.

:lmfao:

He can´t love you even more :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, I've though a lot about a surgery of this kind. :naughty:But I bet that if I did this, Mika would instantly decide he's straight. Cause I have this type of luck :aah:

Oh, I've though a lot about a surgery of this kind. :naughty:But I bet that if I did this, Mika would instantly decide he's straight. Cause I have this type of luck :aah:

Nah I don't need that kind of surgery. I'm lovable and huggable just the way I am already. And so modest too.:mf_rosetinted:

Nah I don't need that kind of surgery. I'm lovable and huggable just the way I am already. And so modest too.:mf_rosetinted:

Aww, of course you are darling :huglove: But for odd people like me it's a little bit more difficult, you see :teehee: