Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry Potter. Harry Potter. Harry Potter. Harry Potter.

Can it just be Friday tomorrow? Wait, no, I haven't finished my Harry Potter marathon. Ahhhh, I'm Potter'd out!

i cant weight im going to see it monday 18th im lookingfalward to it but its soo not fair its ending well theres always pottermore in october and the dvd at christmass

i cant weight im going to see it monday 18th im lookingfalward to it but its soo not fair its ending well theres always pottermore in october and the dvd at christmass

I'm just like that too!!! it's going to be sooo sad watching the last movie...but all good things come to an end. It's going to be great!!!

I'm just like that too!!! it's going to be sooo sad watching the last movie...but all good things come to an end. It's going to be great!!!

i know and she keep saying there could be an 8th and 9th books i realy hope sooo

"Mumbai ( One of the most important major cities in India) was again shaken when three bomb blasts ripped the city this evening killing eight and injuring more than 70 people. Live coverage more news to follow."

No no ! s*it *hit sh*t..

Have work experience on a farm.

On Monday I made friends with a chicken. She came and sat next to me so I put her on my lap and she fell asleep :fangurl: then yesterday she came and sat on my lap by herself! She just jumped on the bench then hopped on to my lap! :teehee: She was so cute! :wub2:

But yesterday she got taken away to a new home. I asked if the could take another one but the farm manager said no. Sadness. Was crap without her today. :tears:

Have work experience on a farm.

On Monday I made friends with a chicken. She came and sat next to me so I put her on my lap and she fell asleep :fangurl: then yesterday she came and sat on my lap by herself! She just jumped on the bench then hopped on to my lap! :teehee: She was so cute! :wub2:

But yesterday she got taken away to a new home. I asked if the could take another one but the farm manager said no. Sadness. Was crap without her today. :tears:

OMG how cuuuute :teehee::teehee::teehee:

Just realised, people were talking about 'chicken' above me :P

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Archived