Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harry Potter ticket: $9.50

Making a wand: $5

A game of bowling for 4 people: $20

Jumping into a moving car through the window, opening the door on the other side, pulling someone in then getting to a movie theater only to get kicked out: Reckless

So, some friends are angry with me and other three friends because we didn't invite them to see HP but I didn't make that plan! A friend did! Besides, they wanted to go a week after it came out.

And one of them deleted my coments in her status...

A bit of Mika in the morning is always good :teehee:

I hope I dont stink of farm when I get on the tube. Maybe I should change my jeans... :aah:

I wonder if Mika still uses the tube...it'd be awesome meeting him on the tube. :teehee:

So, some friends are angry with me and other three friends because we didn't invite them to see HP but I didn't make that plan! A friend did! Besides, they wanted to go a week after it came out.

And one of them deleted my coments in her status...

Hate when people get upset about stuff like that -__- dont worry, theyll get over it. Hopefully. :huglove:

Cant believe I'm saying this but I dont want it to be the weekend tomorrow. I like being at the farm!

Ok....

[YOUTUBE]il817IOocnE[/YOUTUBE]

I'm in love with this. Not because men are dancing about and waving their bits and bobs about. :naughty:

I just like the tune :teehee:

Archived