Trix the Mubbin

Who's cooler/hotter?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who's cooler/hotter?

• Kendall
    • James
    • Carlos
    • Logan

Am I the only one here that likes them? Usually there would be a thread for them if someone else liked them... Well anyway. I'm going to my very first concert in about 9 months. September 10th, they'll be performing at my local fair. The oldest fair in America, actually. :teehee: I of course, really wish my very first concert was a Mika one :sneaky2:, but... Hey. Whatcha gonna do? :aah::wink2:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the show once..i liked it but im not a big fan of there music..(im not into boybands)..where is that local fair??..the only fair I've gone to is the Pomona Fair here in California which i LOVE!!..especially all the food..:naughty:...even if its bad for you...sorry i went off topic..hope you have fun..:thumb_yello:

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My very first concert ever, on the 10th. I wasn't that excited. Or maybe I just don't recognize the feeling of excitement. :aah:

Anyway, about 20 minutes beforehand, I found out - guess what - ANOTHER band I liked was opening for them! :biggrin2: Hot Chelle Rae, who are awesome too. They played like, 3 new songs. The last song they played was my fave of theirs - Tonight Tonight. :teehee: I screamed my lungs out. :biggrin2:

Thing is, we were placed in the wrong area - we were SUPPOSED to be right in front of the stage, but they put us on the farthest right of the stage. :sneaky2: We could have gotten WAY better pictures, but noooo, they had to be stupid... At least we got put in our right place before BTR came out. :thumb_yello:

I wasn't trying to memorize much so I don't really remember the setlist, but I do remember singing along with every single song. :biggrin2: They brought a girl up on the stage, her name was Maria, like Maria Carey :P, for one of their songs, and they were hugging her, my dad seemed to be most amused at that part, we got a few (mostly really bad) pictures, the worst taken by him, I'm proud to say. :naughty:

They left after playing City Is Ours, but since we knew they weren't done yet, we chanted for them to come back out again, and they played Halfway There. Carlos went to camp and had his first kiss here in PA. :teehee: Yesterday my throat was crap and my body is STILL sore (PCS - post-concert syndrome :aah:) but man was it worth it.

My very first concert review. I now no longer feel as if I'm missing something important. :teehee:

I can name most of the songs, but not in the right order, by the way.

Random thing I noticed - Kendall looked sort of adorably-the-tiniest-bit scruffy. :roftl:

Archived