Mika makes no 30 in the AfterElton Poll!

babspanky

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see the problem in being categorised, tbh. We are all categorised and labeled in every other plane of life, constantly, all the time. Why not on sexual orientation?

Of course being categorised as something is very different to being attacked for it, but that goes without saying.

Good points both of them!:thumb_yello:

:blink: W :shocked: T :aah: F !!!!!!!!!

Seriously now, what is going on with this outfit? I don't even have words to describe it. No words :tears:

Two words, Vivienne Westwood

I think that says it all :wink2:

This thread. :lmfao:

8_b.jpg

LOVE his hair in this pic :wub2:

:blink: W :shocked: T :aah: F !!!!!!!!!

Seriously now, what is going on with this outfit? I don't even have words to describe it. No words :tears:

Hahah, it was a photo shooting. Not his outfit for a Friday night or anything. I hope :teehee: He looks good though.

Two words, Vivienne Westwood

I think that says it all :wink2:

Actually, yes, it does :naughty:. That horrid coat reminds me of something that the resistance people who live in those underground caves in sci-fi movies would wear in the cold tunnels :lmfao:

LOVE his hair in this pic :wub2:

Hahah, it was a photo shooting. Not his outfit for a Friday night or anything. I hope :teehee: He looks good though.

Yeah good hair Mika! :thumb_yello:

:blink: Girls, his hair looks like a pineapple there!

I´m gonna be so unpopular here... I DON´T LIKE THE TSHIRTS AT ALL :aah:

I don't like the whole his image in this session, but I was told to look again. Looked again and still no changes in my attitude :naughty:

Oh, I thought I was perfectly clear in my opinion :aah: I think that he looks like a hobo in that getup :naughty:

Archived