Mika in Hugo Boss ad in Russia - Feb. 2011

katydid1994

I´m saying that if it´s a fake,of course the pic needs to exist... I´m searching and I found a pic,but first I need to check if it´s the same :aah:

It would be so weird if it was fake, but at the same time it's so weird that there is no info nor more pics :dunno:

Which one?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would be so weird if it was fake, but at the same time it's so weird that there is no info nor more pics :dunno:

Which one?

woah,no,I thought of a pic where he was almost in the same position but no,eyes are not looking the same direction :aah:... though it can be changed too with photoshop :aah: I give up,I have too much pics saved... :roftl:

either if it´s true or a fake,we´ll know..

woah,no,I thought of a pic where he was almost in the same position but no,eyes are not looking the same direction :aah:... though it can be changed too with photoshop :aah: I give up,I have too much pics saved... :roftl:

either if it´s true or a fake,we´ll know..

:lmfao:

Changing the direction he looks at is too much :aah:

Changing the direction he looks at is too much :aah:

my best friend is a photographer and she manages photoshop..... you wouldn´t believe what she can do.... :lmfao:

and I´m talking about my own experience.. she did my son´s album when he was baptised and it was just amazing... :aah: :aah:

my best friend is a photographer and she manages photoshop..... you wouldn´t believe what she can do.... :lmfao:

and I´m talking about my own experience.. she did my son´s album when he was baptised and it was just amazing... :aah: :aah:

I know you can do zillions of things, I just mean anyone wouldn't mind making so much work for that :roftl:

I´m saying that if it´s a fake,of course the pic needs to exist... I´m searching and I found a pic,but first I need to check if it´s the same :aah:

I rather doubt they would take an existing pic:naughty:

Anyways, that is the sexy b*tch I know and love:wub2: Welcome back!

At first I thought his head might have been photoshopped on that body....:dunno:

However, I did some research to decide for or against this theory and I noticed that in most pictures Mika's right shoulder is a bit lower than the left one (it could be one foot boy sitting on it...:naughty:), just like in this photo. So I think even the body is his in this pic. :teehee:

At first I thought his head might have photoshopped on that body....:dunno:

However, I did some research to decide for or against this theory and I noticed that in most pictures Mika's right shoulder is a bit lower than the left one (it could be one foot boy sitting on it...:naughty:), just like in this photo. So I think even the body is his in this pic. :teehee:

really? when I see the pic for the first time I thought it was a photoshop cause of the shoulders... :aah: I really thought the body didn´t belong to the head :aah:

really? when I see the pic for the first time I thought it was a photoshop cause of the shoulders... :aah: I really thought the body didn´t belong to the head :aah:

Me too! I thought about measuring his neck or something :biggrin2:

*goes crazy*

Me too! I thought about measuring his neck or something :biggrin2:

*goes crazy*

:shocked:

yes.. the first time I see the pic,was in Spanish thread,a girl posted the pic and asked "Rosa,please,tell me that this is true!!!!" and I said "nooooo" and then,I re-looked the pic and was like "WTF!?!?!? HUGO BOSS?!?!?!!!?" :lmfao:

I wonder how this will end...

I promise I will be all :jawdrop: if something like "I hope you enjoy my last project with Hugo Boss" appears in mikasounds :aah: :aah:

:shocked:

yes.. the first time I see the pic,was in Spanish thread,a girl posted the pic and asked "Rosa,please,tell me that this is true!!!!" and I said "nooooo" and then,I re-looked the pic and was like "WTF!?!?!? HUGO BOSS?!?!?!!!?" :lmfao:

I wonder how this will end...

I promise I will be all :jawdrop: if something like "I hope you enjoy my last project with Hugo Boss" appears in mikasounds :aah: :aah:

OMG, everybody is going :insane: 'cause of this Hugo Boss thingie!

And I can imagine Mika or someone else reading all of these things and thinking "geez, how could they believe it is me (or it is Mika) on that f* Photoshop s*?" :aah:

Oh wait, they never read what's here. Right, Mr. Penniman?

BTW, Rosa, I think you're expecting too much if you're waiting for something about this on MS! :roftl:

OMG, everybody is going :insane: 'cause of this Hugo Boss thingie!

And I can imagine Mika or someone else reading all of these things and thinking "geez, how could they believe it is me (or it is Mika) on that f* Photoshop s*?" :aah:

Oh wait, they never read what's here. Right, Mr. Penniman?

BTW, Rosa, I think you're expecting to much if you're waiting for something about this on MS! :roftl:

No way I´m expecting that!!! Actually I DONT expect it´s for real,so I´d be super amazed if it were true!! I mean,I´ll need to swallow all what I´ve said since the very beginning,cause my first tweet about that was: "IT´S A FAKE!!" :aah:

But hey,many people think it´s true... even Pérez! :aah::roftl::roftl:

No way I´m expecting that!!! Actually I DONT expect it´s for real,so I´d be super amazed if it were true!! I mean,I´ll need to swallow all what I´ve said since the very beginning,cause my first tweet about that was: "IT´S A FAKE!!" :aah:

Well I must say I love :fangurl:ing about it anyway :naughty:

mikapub.jpg

Perez knows something we don't, I bet :mf_rosetinted: Maybe we should trust him :mf_rosetinted:

Well, if it's fake, I wanna meet the person who did it and congratulate her! :naughty:

Perez knows something we don't, I bet :mf_rosetinted: Maybe we should trust him :mf_rosetinted:

Well, if it's fake, I wanna meet the person who did it and congratulate her! :naughty:

Perez stole the pic from MFC :mf_rosetinted: we shouldn´t trust him ANYMORE :mf_rosetinted:

And I want to meet the person who did it,just to send him/her 75939209509727509 pics where Mika looks way more sexy than in this one :mf_rosetinted:

Perez stole the pic from MFC :mf_rosetinted: we shouldn´t trust him ANYMORE :mf_rosetinted:

And I want to meet the person who did it,just to send him/her 75939209509727509 pics where Mika looks way more sexy than in this one :mf_rosetinted:

Sure, 'cause now you're gonna say you didn't like it! :roftl:

And Mika looks very sexy, missy :mf_rosetinted:

Archived