Mika in Hugo Boss ad in Russia - Feb. 2011

katydid1994

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Found this on internet, dutch site:

http://www.ilovebeautynews.nl/2011/02/23/new-face-mika-voor-hugo-boss/

NEW FACE: Mika voor Hugo Boss

Amsterdam – Terwijl wij dachten dat Jonathan Rhys het gezicht was van de geur Hugo Element van Hugo Boss zagen we een foto waarop iets ander te zien was. Het is een Russische advertentie waarop artiest Mika te zien is als het gezicht van de geur.

Is dit alleen is Rusland te zien? Is Mika het nieuwe model? Is het een grap? We weten het nog niet precies maar we houden jullie uiteraard op de hoogte.

New Face Mika for Hugo Boss

Amsterdam.While we thought Jonathan Rhys would be the new face for the scent of Hugo Boss we saw a pic which showed something else. It is a Russian Ad showing artist Mika as the new face of the scent.

Is it only for Russia? Is Mika the new model? Is is a joke? We don't know exactely but we will keep you posted ofcourse.

This is getting interesting :naughty:. If it were official there would be other sources to be found as well, but atm it all seems to boil down to one ad in a cosmetic shop in Russia.

*sits back, takes a hu-uge mug of coffee and enjoys the show while it lasts*

And the power of Lena.....:wink2:

In fact, I expect the attacks and accusations ... I could hide and wait, that will be further. But will not be worse, than that I now think of myself. I Hope, maybe, for Mika here there could be any benefit...:blink:He is on rumor

Amsterdam – Terwijl wij dachten dat Jonathan Rhys het gezicht was van de geur Hugo Element van Hugo Boss zagen we een foto waarop iets ander te zien was. Het is een Russische advertentie waarop artiest Mika te zien is als het gezicht van de geur.

Is dit alleen is Rusland te zien? Is Mika het nieuwe model? Is het een grap? We weten het nog niet precies maar we houden jullie uiteraard op de hoogte.

Amsterdam.While we thought Jonathan Rhys would be the new face for the scent of Hugo Boss we saw a pic which showed something else. It is a Russian Ad showing artist Mika as the new face of the scent.

Is it only for Russia? Is Mika the new model? Is is a joke? We don't know exactely but we will keep you posted ofcourse.

I hope it's not a joke :boxed:

But wouldn't he have had tweeted about it ?

Is it a joke? :aah: Dunno why but it made me laugh.

In fact, I expect the attacks and accusations ... I could hide and wait, that will be further. But will not be worse, than that I now think of myself. I Hope, maybe, for Mika here there could be any benefit...:blink:He is on rumor

You needn't worry, Lena. You simply posted an ad that you thought was real.:wink2:

If the picture itself is legal but got out illegally and placed in shop-windows of a Russian cosmetics store chain, that is not your problem. (Do you know which chain it is, btw?)

If the ad was done with Photoshop, you still can't have guessed it as it does look real.

This piece of news can only be beneficial for Mika as someone obviously thought his face was credible enough to sell some luxurious perfume. Besides, it seems to be newsworthy, so at least Mika is being talked about again.

If anyone can get into 'trouble' should the ad turn out to be fake it is Perez, but I don't think he would have sleepless nights over it, either as he can't have guessed if it was for real. Plus, I don't think Hugo Boss has anything against a free online campaign. :dunno:

Lena please don't feel bad! If I'd seen a picture of Mika supposedly advertising something, I would have told MFC too! Besides, it got noticed because of Perez putting it on his website.

But if it isn't real, just think of it this way. All the fuss it's created might make HB, or any other company, want to use him now!! Mika has never really been considered sexy by the mainstream, he's always been considered a bit of a geek, so this is a lesson for them to learn.

It's not going to do him any harm, it's only going to do some good. It's publicity and not the bad kind of publicity, because it wasn't him who hung his picture there, it was someone else. But again, he's really sexy in the pic.

I know Mika should be known for his artistic endeavours and his lovely voice, but it doesn't do any harm to him at all, in fact it does a lot of good, if peeps think he's also really sexy!

Is it only for Russia? Is Mika the new model? Is it a joke? We don't know exactely but we will keep you posted ofcourse.

scratch-head.gif

HummmM:

This is head-scratching material!

It's a beautiful photo of a beautiful man and it's given us something to talk about :thumb_yello:

Agree.:thumb_yello:

Or maybe as a MFCer said before,there's a Mikafan working in that shop.:naughty:

If I had a cosmetic shop or any kind of shop I would put Mika's pics in the walls :blush-anim-cl:

I think we have to wait what Mika says about that subject:boxed:

attacks and accusations, why? :dunno:

I am afraid, that we(me) made a big wave, but actually there is only it, and there is no big advertising... I very much would want that Mika was the face of Hugo Boss

You needn't worry, Lena. You simply posted an ad that you thought was real.:wink2:

If the picture itself is legal but got out illegally and placed in shop-windows of a Russian cosmetics store chain, that is not your problem. (Do you know which chain it is, btw?)

If the ad was done with Photoshop, you still can't have guessed it as it does look real.

This piece of news can only be beneficial for Mika as someone obviously thought his face was credible enough to sell some luxurious perfume. Besides, it seems to be newsworthy, so at least Mika is being talked about again.

If anyone can get into 'trouble' should the ad turn out to be fake it is Perez, but I don't think he would have sleepless nights over it, either as he can't have guessed if it was for real. Plus, I don't think Hugo Boss has anything against a free online campaign. :dunno:

Lena please don't feel bad! If I'd seen a picture of Mika supposedly advertising something, I would have told MFC too! Besides, it got noticed because of Perez putting it on his website.

But if it isn't real, just think of it this way. All the fuss it's created might make HB, or any other company, want to use him now!! Mika has never really been considered sexy by the mainstream, he's always been considered a bit of a geek, so this is a lesson for them to learn.

It's not going to do him any harm, it's only going to do some good. It's publicity and not the bad kind of publicity, because it wasn't him who hung his picture there, it was someone else. But again, he's really sexy in the pic.

I know Mika should be known for his artistic endeavours and his lovely voice, but it doesn't do any harm to him at all, in fact it does a lot of good, if peeps think he's also really sexy!

The only thing, on what I hope, that it can be favourable to Mika, additional advantage for its popularity. Especially in Russia. Now I have seen His picture in Russian Internet. I am glad for Him!!

Let´s see.... I think it´d be "sexy" that Mika would be asked to do an ad for a brand like Hugo,which always chooses REAL SEXY MEN!!! But to be honest,in that pic,I don´t like Mika at all... If you know which is my fav pic of him maybe you would understand.... and it´s this one

picture.php?albumid=523&pictureid=5482

smiling.... cute... not a big boy,serious and trying to look like a macho man... sorry if I´ve decieved you Fran :roftl::roftl:

Sometimes I think you don't exist, missy :roftl:

:huglove:

I am afraid, that we(me) made a big wave, but actually there is only it, and there is no big advertising... I very much would want that Mika was the face of Hugo Boss

Lena, don't worry about it, we can definitely see and understand your good intentions. I think that everyone here would have brought this ad to MFC in case of seeing it around, including me. Besides, we always talk about everything that concernes to Mika here, why wouldn't we talk about this, even if it's fake? Apart from it, you didn't spread the "news" over the internet, you just brought it here, Mika's official fan club, couldn't be more obvious. If Perez or anyone else decided to assume that the ad is real, what can we (you) do?! We are always exposing the possibility of being a fake publicity :teehee:

:huglove:

Agree.:thumb_yello:

Or maybe as a MFCer said before,there's a Mikafan working in that shop.:naughty:

If I had a cosmetic shop or any kind of shop I would put Mika's pics in the walls :blush-anim-cl:

I think we have to wait what Mika says about that subject:boxed:

ignore.gifHe'll ignore, I think . . .

maybe giggle.gif giggle privately.

But these pics are all over Russian web pages and not just in one cosmetic store? And Hugo Boss is a huge brand. I find it weird if no one reacts to it (if it's fake).

And Lena, please don't worry! Just keep us updated, if there are any news!

Hahah, I'm like :shocked: every time I see this pic! Our boy, looking so grown up :teehee:

But these pics are all over Russian web pages and not just in one cosmetic store? And Hugo Boss is a huge brand. I find it weird if no one reacts to it (if it's fake).

And Lena, please don't worry! Just keep us updated, if there are any news!

Hahah, I'm like :shocked: every time I see this pic! Our boy, looking so grown up :teehee:

I observe)

Lena,you don´t need to worry,whatever hapens with this pic it´s not your fault.

I think, that I have not caused harm to Mika. Disturbed.... Probably... And this photo is real.

Archived