Not everything needs a thread

This morMing my heart skipped a bit. I was happily listening to a national radio station, when the guy speaking said:

"Wow, we never expected this!! We didn´t know anything about a single, but this guy you all know well, has released his new single only for radio stations right today!! I´m sure you all know who he is.. his voice is quite peculiar, LISTEN!!!"

And the laskdjfalksdfjalkdfj guy dropped a song that I would swear it was Mika´s style, till I heard the voice :mf_rosetinted: it was just a spanish guy I NEVER HEARD OF BEFORE :mf_rosetinted:

I promise I was holding my breath for more than 12 seconds :mf_rosetinted:

This morMing my heart skipped a bit. I was happily listening to a national radio station, when the guy speaking said:

"Wow, we never expected this!! We didn´t know anything about a single, but this guy you all know well, has released his new single only for radio stations right today!! I´m sure you all know who he is.. his voice is quite peculiar, LISTEN!!!"

And the laskdjfalksdfjalkdfj guy dropped a song that I would swear it was Mika´s style, till I heard the voice :mf_rosetinted: it was just a spanish guy I NEVER HEARD OF BEFORE :mf_rosetinted:

I promise I was holding my breath for more than 12 seconds :mf_rosetinted:

lol rosa:aah:

Have someone seen this???

[YOUTUBE]fO1ZqNtG1Dk[/YOUTUBE]

Hmmmmm... that was interesting. Are they some sort of dance group or something?

They looked a bit like they were cheerleaders or something (not that that's a bad thing)...

Hmmmmm... that was interesting. Are they some sort of dance group or something?

They looked a bit like they were cheerleaders or something (not that that's a bad thing)...

yes they are, the name is on the title of the video

There are a lot of "old" songs I used to heard on the radio when I was young and one of them is this one:

I have never seen this video before, I just found it today, as some others videos of old songs I discover after all this time... :biggrin2:

There are a lot of "old" songs I used to heard on the radio when I was young and one of them is this one:

I have never seen this video before, I just found it today, as some others videos of old songs I discover after all this time... :biggrin2:

I have liked this song a lot also and in the same style and same years, it reminds me this... :thumb_yello:

I have liked this song a lot also and in the same style and same years, it reminds me this... :thumb_yello:

[YOUTUBE]og1HAkjOuL0[/YOUTUBE]

it's been a long time since I listened a New Order song :wub2:, thanks for posting :biggrin2: , btw, it reminds THIS :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]1_rD1LeECDE&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]