Not everything needs a thread

She hates school already :boxed:

But I love that she reads a lot, constructs programmed robots at Lego lessons, and doesn't listen to a cheap music :thumb_yello:

In several years she will end up at MFC :naughty:

ahh, well, i hated school too.. and yet im still studying!! :lmfao:!!! its just tiring sometimes:teehee:

wow, shes smarter than me:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:!! BabyDreamy_Queen name will be for her:mf_rosetinted:

She hates school already :boxed:

Maybe she's just not stimulated enough. I hated school too but I was still studying in my 20s like LilStar. If she still teaches herself things at home then it doesn't sound like she doesn't like learning.

Maybe she's just not stimulated enough. I hated school too but I was still studying in my 20s like LilStar. If she still teaches herself things at home then it doesn't sound like she doesn't like learning.

She hates most of teachers (they are boring) and is tired of girls (they cheat her as old-fashioned and too childish).

Four cheeta babies are born in a Dutch zoo (http://www.omroepbrabant.nl/?news/1667681373/Op+zoek+naar+kerstcadeau+Vernoem+een+welpje!+.aspx)

They ask the people to give them names, so I thougth: wouldn't it be nice to try to name one of them Mika?

You can send an email with suggestions to the address of the reporter ronnie.vermonden@omroepbrabant.nl

I already sent my email.

Oh my :roftl: those are mock turtlenecks.

Meh... whenever someone says turtlenecks I still think of the Wiggles...

Being a nerd is amazing...

Reading is food for the mind and having a kid interested in reading and her studies is amazing i think.

Good for her...:teehee:

In a few years shell be the smart one:teehee:

Totally agree... I love reading (esp. fan fictions :teehee:)... I've been reading a pretty good one based on the game Mass Effect...

Meh... whenever someone says turtlenecks I still think of the Wiggles...

Totally agree... I love reading (esp. fan fictions :teehee:)... I've been reading a pretty good one based on the game Mass Effect...

My daughter reads paper books (but has e-book as well) :wink2:

I didn't expect myself to understand that! I just... did! :aah:

You studied philosophy? :shocked:

Not exactly. I was on linguistic faculty, and we had to study a lot of things like philosophy, psychology, Latin, literature (from the ancient times to contemporary) and many other.

Ok, let me post this here... I´m gonna copy and paste some questions from an interview done to a guy who was going to release his first album.

Let´s see who he is....

1 When did you start to study music?

I never really tried to learn how to play anything properly. It just happened naturally when I got my hands on a guitar and a few keyboards in my mid teens. I can't really read music or anything like that so if I want to play something I just figure it out by ear.

Does your family think you are doing the right thing, or do they think you are totally nuts?

They support what I'm doing and also think I'm totally nuts.

3 If it were possible... which singer would you choose to make a duet? And why?

It would be nice to go back in time and do a duet with one of the French pop singers of the 60s. I've always loved the songs Serge Gainsbourg did with France Gall and people like that.

4 Which is your worst nightmare when you think of performing live?

Apart from obvious things like being heckled or glassed it's probably the idea of not being able to hear what I'm doing properly. I'm already an obsessive control freak about everything so adding that element of chaos into the mix aggravates me just thinking about it.

So... who was this guy??? :mf_rosetinted:

He can play guitar.

Yes.

But no, it is not Mika. But there are so many similarities that sometimes I asked him if he was Mika :aah: and once, on twitter, he told me "of course,I´m Mika!" (and then tweeted something like "Damn, now Mika is going to sue me!!) :roftl:

This was Mango from Clockwork Orchestra.

Yes.

But no, it is not Mika. But there are so many similarities that sometimes I asked him if he was Mika :aah: and once, on twitter, he told me "of course,I´m Mika!" (and then tweeted something like "Damn, now Mika is going to sue me!!) :roftl:

This was Mango from Clockwork Orchestra.

Surprise surprise.. when it comes from rosa:mf_rosetinted::aah:

Ok, let me post this here... I´m gonna copy and paste some questions from an interview done to a guy who was going to release his first album.

Let´s see who he is....

So... who was this guy??? :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, c'mon guys. Not a word about how he was born in Lebanon, and came from a family of five kids, and that rough Russian teacher story. I had no doubts. I just waited for an answer. :shun::mf_rosetinted::naughty:

http://www.wiredstrings.com/dev/news/news110.php

Rosie Danvers and Wired Strings have been recording new tracks with Mika for his forthcoming album. The tracks, both of which are incredibly catchy and brilliantly written were recorded with swedish Producer, Klas Ahlund at Metropolis Studios, London.

mikatf.jpg

Apple pose :roftl:

Incredibly catchy? Brilliantly written? He's baaack.

Does anyone know anything about Wired Strings?

http://www.wiredstrings.com/dev/news/news110.php

Rosie Danvers and Wired Strings have been recording new tracks with Mika for his forthcoming album. The tracks, both of which are incredibly catchy and brilliantly written were recorded with swedish Producer, Klas Ahlund at Metropolis Studios, London.

mikatf.jpg

Apple pose :roftl:

I see this for the first time. :shocked:How did you find it? :thumb_yello:

Incredibly catchy? Brilliantly written? He's baaack.

Does anyone know anything about Wired Strings?

http://wiredstrings.com/