He is my inspiration everyday :)

I can´t imagine my life without his music :teehee:

so i don´t worry about his new album

I know that the new album will be Amazing!!! :drool:

So don´t worry about that dears MikaFreaks :kaf:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If his third album was terrible? If you hated his music? If he wasn't successful, and stopped making music? :blink: I think I have gotten to the stage where I'll love every song that he writes, just because it's by him :wub2: i dunno, its like a mika brand or something...Does anybody else feel the same way, or am I just some weird fangirl?

Oh and this is just hypothetical, I am most certainly NOT saying that those things are possible, let alone likely :)

Oh and this is really random but OMG OMG OMG I just found out that Mika was in cabaret? And he played the emcee? OMG OMG I PLAYED THE EMCEE in our school's version of cabaret!!! Wilkommen, bienvenue, weeeeeeelcooooooome :biggrin2:

I'm sure I would continue to love the ones of his songs that I already love now. I'm not that interchangeable when it comes to music. I know what I love and what I want to listen to!... I think...:blush-anim-cl:( I love to get to know new influences though!):teehee:

Today I love some of his songs in an almost ridiculous way, I feel like I will never get tired of them, but not all of his songs.:wink2: But the ones I'm not so fond of because the melody is not-my-kind-of-rhythm, I still enjoy his beautiful voice!

He is a good poet though so even if his new songs will be not-so-good melody-wise I'm sure we will have a grain of gold or maybe two to pick from the lyrics!:naughty:

Today I love some of his songs in an almost ridiculous way, I feel like I will never get tired of them, but not all of his songs.:wink2: But the ones I'm not so fond of because the melody is not-my-kind-of-rhythm, I still enjoy his beautiful voice!

He is a good poet though so even if his new songs will be not-so-good melody-wise I'm sure we will have a grain of gold or maybe two to pick from the lyrics!:naughty:

TOTALLY AGREE :thumb_yello:

I will always love Mika no matter what happens will always enjoy his music n shows n things soon as I heard grace kelly and bought his album knew right away Mika is special gifted artist and I am totally hooked on his songs n things he has something really special about him

I will always love Mika no matter what happens will always enjoy his music n shows n things soon as I heard grace kelly and bought his album knew right away Mika is special gifted artist and I am totally hooked on his songs n things he has something really special about him

long time no see punky :huglove:

I think I'll always love him. I've never loved a singer like this before :P

Unless he like did something really horrible...or like totally changed (in a bad way) :/ then maybe I wouldn't...but hopefully that'd never happen!

Sienna said:"Today I love some of his songs in an almost ridiculous way, I feel like I will never get tired of them, but not all of his songs.:wink2: But the ones I'm not so fond of because the melody is not.-my-kind-of-rhythm.... I still enjoy his beautiful voice! Page 3.

I´m not all right with Sienna said...

attachment.php?attachmentid=8265&stc=1&d=1303121473

Except ridiculous ways ,will be not-so-good melody-wise,

I think he ´s being touching by the godness of music and lyrics...And of course of the rythm.

post-20706-142983695252_thumb.jpg

post-20706-142983695255_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

interesting topic... :thumb_yello:

I'm actually curious about his future career.. I hope he experiments with different genres (not death metal, though :roftl: ) and simply stay true to himself, and eventually start his own record company. I'd really like to see him in a musical, cos I think he has what it takes to be brilliant in it.

I rarely stop liking something that I once liked. So I guess I'll keep listening to Mika as long as he makes the music. :wink2:

Archived