MIKA in Bucharest, Romania - B’estfest - 2 July 2011

Christine

yeah...this midnight thing is not such a joy considering how far away from the city that place is ...but the excitement of seeing the guy is bigger than my worries :naughty:, so i'll see how i get back when that moment comes :teehee:...can't wait to meet some of you, my fellow romanian MFC-ers and rock this party together :punk:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:blink: I am well aware that we will all have to be waiting in line for the gates to open and then be crammed in the first 2 or so rows. And then wait. For about 10 hours. :aah: Oh, Meeks... :wub2: Time is going to fly by anyways, with all of us MFCers having a great time together.

:blink: I am well aware that we will all have to be waiting in line for the gates to open and then be crammed in the first 2 or so rows. And then wait. For about 10 hours. :aah: Oh, Meeks... :wub2: Time is going to fly by anyways, with all of us MFCers having a great time together.

It won't be that hard to get in the first row... I hope. As you can see in the official schedule there are gaps (if I can say so) between the gigs. People will probably move from stage to stage and I really hope all 16 of us MFC-ers ( :huglove: ) can fangurl and scream and cry and faint from the first row. We'll see ;) I'm positive about it :)

:huglove:

Oh and the schedule I mentioned is posted on facebook and http://www.bestfest.ro and somewhere in this thread ... I think.

You might wanna pack some umbrellas. I'm just saying.

Weather for the GIG

other site, same weather

oh and don't panic, it can't be 100% accurate

Amazing billboad !!!! :mf_lustslow:

bestfest.jpg

Great one :thumb_yello:

I'll be thinkinkg of you all cos unfortunately Keti and I can't go to the gig:sad:

It's pretty complicated to explain why though. But still, have an amazing time there and give him all love from his Serbian MFCrs. :wub2::wink2:

What time do you arrive at the festival ?

We should all agree and go there at 18 pm :naughty:

I can't believe this is tomorrow already. Have a super amazing time everyone! :yay: :yay:

Yeah, quite unbelieveable how time passes so fast.

With such a busy day ahead of the gig, all I can say is that we really can't wait!! :aah:

- although I know there are little chances to hear the new song live tomorrow, it's still better than nothing!!:biggrin2:

Archived