Letter to MFC from Paloma

dcdeb

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww such a lovely letter :wub2: And the fact that it's handwritten is just too sweet :wub2:

Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery, Paloma :)

P.s I love the dove even though it's sad to see it with crutches.. but it's just another proof of how artistic this family is :wub2:

Awww such a lovely letter :wub2: And the fact that it's handwritten is just too sweet :wub2:

Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery, Paloma :)

P.s I love the dove even though it's sad to see it with crutches.. but it's just another proof of how artistic this family is :wub2:

Totally agree! :wub2:

Thanks a lot Paloma,just in love with your sweet letter.:wub2:Your handwritting is very nice.:teehee:Erm...and also hope you have a great recovering,sincerely.And,can walk very soon.:thumb_yello: Just notice the dove above,really dedicate as it symbolises how artistic your whole family.:biggrin2:Anyway,hope good luck for everything and be optimistic for future.Don't be worry,we will stand for you.As always.:wink2:

Thank you Deb for sharing and thank you Paloma, it's very sweet of you! :wub2:

Wishing you a complete recovery and all the best with much love!

Your words remind us about the importance of staying positive and being grateful for everything we have, thank you, you are a marvelous family :wub2:

Habibti Paloma

Thank you very much for your thoughtful letter , wishing you a complete and full recovery.

May you , your Family and Friends always be safe.

I'm happy that you're doing well.

Much Love

xx

Big thanks Paloma, it's very toughtful and lovely of you sending a letter - a handwriting letter - for the Mika fans saying you are recovering :blush-anim-cl:

Hope you get well very very soon :flowers2::huglove:

Thank you Paloma for this awesome handwriting letter ( I love handwriting letters )

Always good to know that Paloma is having a good recovery after all she faced.Lovely news,lovely letter,lovely Paloma

:tears:

This is so touching! It wasn't necessary to say thank you to us at all. But it's great it may have been a little support to that strong great woman. :wub2:

Paloma, we keep thinking of you and cross the fingers for your way of recovery. Sending positive vibes!

I'm very thankful to Paloma that she remembers of us, even having such hard times. It is so important - to see her handwriting. I won't say much, there is no need of banal words. I just feel so proud to be a part of MFC.

And I'm going on sending good vibes! I'm so happy that Paloma is better, and I wish her a fast recovery and good mood!

Archived