dcdeb

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best news of the day :wub2:

Thank you for being so sweet and thanking us dear Paloma :wub2:

Your letter is so moving :tears:

We love you and your wonderful family :wub2:

Positive throughts and love for you , dear Paloma and the day when you walk again is not far , I'm sure :thumb_yello:

Thank you for sharing the letter , dear mama mod :wub2:

what a lovely letter, but above all, what a kind gesture from her...letting us know that our support really meant/means something to her...i'm so glad she feels better...she really is a tough woman... wish her a full recovery...the sooner the better...

thanks for sharing :thumb_yello:

Oh my oh my!! :wub2:

Thanks very much Paloma for this lovely message.

Never lose hope and strength to go on :wink2: I want to see you walk again soon and i'm sure that you'll do it!!!

You'll surprise everyone as you always did!

Stay strong!

A big hug :huglove:

Thank you for sharing Deb :huglove:

Such a touching letter - how lovely of Paloma to write and it's great to hear of her strength and positivity in her own words.

Wishing her a continued, steady recovery - a brave woman indeed :wub2:

What wonderful news, sigh...

Oh wow. You're an inspiration Paloma! We could ALL use a reminder not to take good fortune for granted. We'll be thinking of you every step of the way throughout your rehabilitation process. :huglove:

The best news for today!:wub2:

Can you understand what she's written? I can type it out for you to copy into a translator if you want.

Sometimes these horrifying events occur beautiful things. Remember Frida Kahlo ...

Be strong, brave and persistent. I wish you much more happiness than she had. But also celebrate life just like she did....

I translated Paloma's letter in French :wink2:

Chers merveilleux fans de Mika,

Je voudrais vous remercier personnellement pour le soutien fantastique

que vous m'avez apporté à moi et à ma famille depuis octobre dernier.

Les lettres, les cadeaux, les fleurs, ainsi que vos donations aux "Ambulance Service" m'ont touchée encore plus que vous pouvez l'imaginer; dire qu'ils m'ont soutenu le moral serait véritablement un euphémisme.

Je suis heureuse de dire que bien qu'étant toujours hospitalisée, je me remets très bien.

Ma rééducation est axée sur la récupération de la marche.

Même si le chemin promet d'être long, je réalise pleinement la chance que j'ai eue et je compte bien ne pas la gaspiller.

Avec beaucoup d'amour:

Paloma Penniman

Oh wow. You're an inspiration Paloma! We could ALL use a reminder not to take good fortune for granted. We'll be thinking of you every step of the way throughout your rehabilitation process. :huglove:

Can you understand what she's written? I can type it out for you to copy into a translator if you want.

thank you! But one of our girls typed it already, do Lena translated it.

Archived