Letter to MFC from Paloma

dcdeb

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How lovely to see this letter and the good news it contains. :cheerful_h4h:

Thanks for posting Deb.

Thank you Paloma for taking the time to write and best wishes for your continued recovery.

wow. how sweet she is. I'm so glad to hear she is doing well and on the road to recovery. I can only imagine what she has had to go through. I will continue to pray for her. I love the logo too, so cute. Thanks for sharing the letter with us.

Oh! this is so touching.

The logo on her letterhead is so meaningful, a dove on crutches :tears:

I wish her the very best. :wub2:

OMG, it is too! That is awesome!

Oh wow. You're an inspiration Paloma! We could ALL use a reminder not to take good fortune for granted. We'll be thinking of you every step of the way throughout your rehabilitation process. :huglove:

How true...it's sad that something like that has to happen, but a second chance does make you think about what you can do to make the most of what you have...

And Paloma, you go girl! I believe in you! :huglove:

Je suis très contente Paloma de lire ce message et je te remercie du fond du coeur de donner de tes nouvelles.Je sais combien ce que tu vis est difficile.

Mais je sais que tu es déterminée à te battre et que tu vas t'en sortir.

Je pense très fort à toi.Je vais continuer à te soutenir.Je te fais de gros bisous.A bientôt.

joy

:shocked:is paloma his mother?! what happend!!

No, Paloma is one of the older Mika's sisters, she had a terrible accident last year, but now she sent a letter saying she's recovering well and thanking all the Mika fans for their support :wink2::wink2::wink2:

Archived