The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

1 hour ago, Jaela said:

I need it for a meme, i can give a more specific description or even draw it if necessary 😭. Show it to me Rachel pleaaaseee. 

If you know what i've been up to last weekend, you'll know why i need it 🤭

Have you checked this thread?

https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/34930-mika-the-masked-singer/

20 hours ago, Jaela said:

Hi everyone, 

I'm looking for a photo of Mika, seemingly on a bus, with a sleeping mask on. I know the photo exists, i just dont know where to find it. If anyone has it, please let me know!

I have found this. Is this the one you're looking for? 

fdefc60d42d5b4894b71074a91a60ee7.thumb.jpg.67d7f98118f0cbf58558bd8be01a6d9b.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Arianne921 said:

It is! Thank you so much! 😊

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Arianne921 said:

I knew the photo she was looking for but couldn't remember where/when it was taken, so wasn't sure where to look for it. So glad you found it, it was making me a little crazy!  :insane:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I knew the photo she was looking for but couldn't remember where/when it was taken, so wasn't sure where to look for it. So glad you found it, it was making me a little crazy!  :insane:

I also remembered it and, initially, I undecided between this one and another one that I remembered being similar but that I wasn't finding. Fortunately, I have found the right one. :sweatdrop:

Happy to have been helpful! :)

Edited by Arianne921
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi :bye:

I'm looking for two things for a friend whose pc crashed and she lost her Mika photos so she is sad :emot-sad: She misses a lot two in particular: 

Mika's mum drawing "may your head always bloom" and a drawing of a Mika fan with flowers in her hair because Mika changed her and someone she knows is telling her she has changed. (It might be in French I don't remember well sorry)

I hope you guys can help :pray:

Thanks a lot for her in advance :flowers2:

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Hi :bye:

I'm looking for two things for a friend whose pc crashed and she lost her Mika photos so she is sad :emot-sad: She misses a lot two in particular: 

Mika's mum drawing "may your head always bloom" and a drawing of a Mika fan with flowers in her hair because Mika changed her and someone she knows is telling her she has changed. (It might be in French I don't remember well sorry)

I hope you guys can help :pray:

Thanks a lot for her in advance :flowers2:

I've got the drawing from Mika's mum:

instagram_1720365386579.thumb.jpg.23de135e8f0eaf747a0f0d73913a5f77.jpg

Not sure about the other drawing but I will keep looking!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Have you seen the P!nk fan thread?:blink: It seems to be gone from "other artists", at least for me. It wasn't a very active thread, I just thought l'll try to refresh it. But I just couldn't find it anywhere now, not with the search programme, and it wasn't even among my followed contents (even though I'm sure I followed it). Is anyone able to find it? And if not, can I open a new thread for it? (the old one is really unactive anyway, the last comment is probably from 2010, or earlier)

Edited by Lilla

1 hour ago, Lilla said:

Have you seen the P!nk fan thread?:blink: It seems to be gone from "other artists", at least for me. It wasn't a very active thread, I just thought l'll try to refresh it. But I just couldn't find it anywhere now, not with the search programme, and it wasn't even among my followed contents (even though I'm sure I followed it). Is anyone able to find it? And if not, can I open a new thread for it? (the old one is really unactive anyway, the last comment is probably from 2010, or earlier)

This one?

https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/20551-pnk/?do=findComment&comment=1748107

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lilla said:

Yesss, thank you :wub2:! I really have no idea why my searches didn't work :blink:

I think the exclamation mark in her stage name confuses the search engine.

• Like 2