That sounds interesting. I am trying to not get too attached to this one performance and keep an open mind about how it will turn out. I have been away from home so I haven't listened to it all week.

Well, actually, I try not to listen to it too often (though, it sounds in my mind), because I don't want to be surfeited (hope it is a right word). I want this song to stay a miracle for me, to stay fresh and awesome - in the highest meaning of this word.

So, it is kinda good for you :wink2:

"underwater" must be something trendy as it was also the name of a recent fashion show.

Here is the Daily Mail online's link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2045112/The-Little-Mermaid-Forget-fashion--Florence-Welch-steals-performing-Chanels-underwater-show.html

Mika was not there as far as I know, :aah:

That sounds interesting. I am trying to not get too attached to this one performance and keep an open mind about how it will turn out. I have been away from home so I haven't listened to it all week.

Well, actually, I try not to listen to it too often (though, it sounds in my mind), because I don't want to be surfeited (hope it is a right word). I want this song to stay a miracle for me, to stay fresh and awesome - in the highest meaning of this word.

So, it is kinda good for you :wink2:

I can't stop diving into it :wub2:

Mary* has made a really good picture indeed.:thumb_yello:

I still wonder if there is any point in quoting it six times on the same page?:blink: (:teehee:)

Anyway, these mermaid pictures really suit the theme of the song, particularly Mika pictured as a mermaid :roftl:

Edited by suzie

Mary* has made a really good picture indeed.:thumb_yello:

I still wonder if there is any point in quoting it six times on the same page?:blink: (:teehee:)

Anyway, these mermaid pictures really suit the theme of the song, particularly Mika pictured as a mermaid :roftl:

People often quote what they are replying to so that others know what they are talking about. This is not the only picture in this thread, so people want to be clear about which picture they are responding to without having to describe it in detail.

This is what people have been doing on the internet since pictures started being posted to the internet. Never saw anybody complain about it.

This thread is Wonkalanding a bit, that's why :wink2::lmfao:

I'm glad you like my Mika mermaid :biggrin2:

This thread is Wonkalanding a bit, that's why :wink2::lmfao:

I don't mind that, actually, but we can still apply some common sense in quoting to avoid repeating the same thing 6 times in a row. I was reading the thread on my mobile and it took me ages to download the page only to find that there was actually nothing new written. (or I might have skipped new things because of the same pics were there on repeat :dunno:)

I'm glad you like my Mika mermaid :biggrin2:

Have you ever considered what connotation a man longing to become a mermaid has? :teehee: Maybe you have, actually, as I can see Mika is doing a 'shh' in your pic. :roftl:

The same pic on the same page is only loaded once onto your machine. So it takes the same amount of time to load the picture in one place or in six places. And 99% of the pics posted on MFC are hosted offsite so it is not overloading the site.

But I think you can use some discretion in quoting pics and quoting the person's comment in the midst of a lot of discussion about a photo is enough for others to know what you are referring to. I especially find it unnecessary to quote an entire series of photos and say "great pics" when everyone in the thread is also commenting on them. I don't see the point in doing that unless you have something specific to say about a particular photograph.

Anyway that Lady Jane pic made me laugh. :roftl:

I don't mind that, actually, but we can still apply some common sense in quoting to avoid repeating the same thing 6 times in a row. I was reading the thread on my mobile and it took me ages to download the page only to find that there was actually nothing new written. (or I might have skipped new things because of the same pics were there on repeat :dunno:)

I really don't see any difference between quoting photos over and over and

seeing all these sig file photos over and over. It's annoying when you're

reading on a slower connection, I agree, but you know that you CAN

turn off images (and sig photos and avatars) if you want to browse quicker.

If you use your phone to read the forum a lot, you might want to consider

doing that :dunno:

I really don't see any difference between quoting photos over and over and

seeing all these sig file photos over and over. It's annoying when you're

reading on a slower connection, I agree, but you know that you CAN

turn off images (and sig photos and avatars) if you want to browse quicker.

If you use your phone to read the forum a lot, you might want to consider

doing that :dunno:

I turned off siggies, and sometimes miss funny signatures of people. But freedom is better :wink2:

Have you ever considered what connotation a man longing to become a mermaid has? :teehee: Maybe you have, actually, as I can see Mika is doing a 'shh' in your pic. :roftl:

Well,he's undercover and underwater :teehee:

I should have said he was a merman then :doh::blush-anim-cl: