NRJ Music Awards 2012 - Vote Mika for Pre-nominations!!!

skiwi

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This works for me :boing::boing: thank you, I'm so excited :excite:

om gosh this works!!! :clap: thank you sooo much!!:thumb_yello:

Are you sure it's TF1? Because I thought so too until it was pointed out that for others (and for me as well) it's "M6 HD" channel. :emot-sad:

And it's TF1 or M6 HD ?

Are you sure it's TF1? Because I thought so too until it was pointed out that for others (and for me as well) it's "M6 HD" channel. :emot-sad:

o noes!! it's m6...:crybaby: i'll never get to see it now.....:sad:

i think so, cause i can see on my digital channels that on TF1 the nrj awards is programmed...

edit: the TF1 channel i get here is also HD... maybe there's a difference with the normal TF1? :dunno:

i think so, cause i can see on my digital channels that on TF1 the nrj awards is programmed...

edit: the TF1 channel i get here is also HD... maybe there's a difference with the normal TF1? :dunno:

Now it's TF1 for me as well :aah: This is strange :boxed:

P.S I love CSI, too bad it's in French :teehee:

From NRJ : Mika – « Elle me dit »

Catapulté au devant de la scène pop internationale avec son album « Life in Cartoon Motion », paru en 2007, le chanteur d'origine libanaise n'en est pas à sa première nomination aux NRJ Music Awards puisqu'en 2008 il avait déjà remporté le trophée de la Révélation Internationale de l'Année. Avec son énergie communicatrice et la douce fantaisie qui caractérise sa musique, le chanteur a encore toutes ses chances de gagner une statuette cette année avec son titre « Elle me dit ».

Translation

Catapulted to the front of the international pop scenary with his album "Life in Cartoon Motion," released in 2007, the singer of Lebanese origin is not on his first nomination for NRJ Music Awards as in 2008 he have already won the trophy of the International Revelation of the Year. With his communicative energy and the sweet fantasy that characterizes his music, the singer still has all the chances of winning a statuette this year with the title ''Elle Me Dit"

Translation

Catapulted to the front of the international pop scenary with his album "Life in Cartoon Motion," released in 2007, the singer of Lebanese origin is not on his first nomination for NRJ Music Awards as in 2008 he have already won the trophy of the International Revelation of the Year. With his communicative energy and the sweet fantasy that characterizes his music, the singer still has all the chances of winning a statuette this year with the title ''Elle Me Dit"

Thank you for the translation! :thumb_yello:

i know...:teehee:i meant to say i'll never get to see it live:teehee:

When Mika was at the NRJ Awards 2 years ago I remember that people outside of France were watching it on the Internet (we were chatting here at the same time) I'm sure we'll find something, even if it's just on the day :thumb_yello:

When Mika was at the NRJ Awards 2 years ago I remember that people outside of France were watching it on the Internet (we were chatting here at the same time) I'm sure we'll find something, even if it's just on the day :thumb_yello:

thanks for the hope :thumb_yello::aah:

Thanks very much Camille!!

And don't know if it will work for you but I've found this site for TV streaming

http://ulivetv.com/tf1-online.php

and TF1 official one (you need to be registered)

http://www.tf1.fr/live/

EDIT: you can try before to check if it works

Thanks very much!!

Found another one:

http://www.uplaytv.com/direct-streaming-tf1.php

Thanks everyone!!! Now I'm sure that we'll be able to watch the show live :biggrin2:

This is another kind of awards, right???

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/actualite/news-77736.html

Thanks to @mine for RT it ^^

This is the only category he was nominated

Chanson originale de l'année (vote de public pendant l'émission)

Jean-Louis Aubert - "Puisses-tu"

Camille - "L'étourderie"

Mika - "Elle me dit"

Laurent Voulzy - "Jeanne"

Damn! I came here to tell you

Ceremony will take place on March, 3rd in Paris

And as the public vote during the show, Mika really can win with his fans AND all the people who like EMD

specially teenagers

This is another kind of awards, right???

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/actualite/news-77736.html

Thanks to @mine for RT it ^^

This is the only category he was nominated

Chanson originale de l'année (vote de public pendant l'émission)

Jean-Louis Aubert - "Puisses-tu"

Camille - "L'étourderie"

Mika - "Elle me dit"

Laurent Voulzy - "Jeanne"

Ceremony will take place on March, 3rd in Paris

And as the public vote during the show, Mika really can win with his fans AND all the people who like EMD

specially teenagers

That's great! :clap:

Thanks for the info! :thumb_yello:

Archived