NRJ Music Awards 2012 - Vote Mika for Pre-nominations!!!

skiwi

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, the fact that not everyone can vote could be a good thing! Look at it this way. If he's up against the likes of Bieber, then every Belieber in the known world will vote for their guy if it's an international vote. But since the awards are in France, and EMD is still fresh in French folks' minds and the video is really popular with millions of views, Mika stands an excellent chance of being nominated in all categories, and of winning them, because the French are voting!

So let's not panic.

I have absolutely nothing against Justin Bieber, but I hope Mika kicks his ass!!!

You're right. But regardless of wether the Bieber fans vote or not I'm pretty sure that Mika will be nominated since Elle me Dit was hugely popular this year. I think that because of this massive success he has a very good chance of winning in the best song in French category at least.

I am, no doubt :biggrin2:

I 'll have to grab a hold on my son's or daughter's or hubby's mobile phone cos I've already used mine to get a code, but I sure can fix that :naughty:

:teehee:no pressure, i know ur a busy woman....if you do though, plz PM me...:huglove:

I hope it`ll be like that:biggrin2:

I wish so much that mika wins...or atleast gets nominated for sure:mf_rosetinted:.

Well one other thing to think about. If Mika is at least nominated it would draw ppls' attention to him and might translate to album sales.

It's all good publicity, even if he doesn't win. Of course... I hope he does.

• 2 weeks later...
Actually I have a question... How the hell are we going to watch it if we don't have the channel :( ?

Is there a live stream going to be up for it?

Can't remember if that happened last time.

Archived