NRJ Music Awards 2012 - Vote Mika for Pre-nominations!!!

skiwi

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it just for French people to vote again?

That telephone code message comes up again, when I tried to vote just now

We can vote with the same code from the beginning,I just voted again:mf_rosetinted:

Wow, well, the results are in... Mika is nominated in both categories. Best international male AND clip of the year...

http://nrjmusicawards.nrj.fr/

:boing: I'm so thrilled about this!!

I thought Mika would be nominated but I really didn't expect Bieber to be out at this stage; now I think it's highly possible that Mika wins for best male :biggrin2:

AND we've still got hope that he will be nominated for best French song. If that's the case he HAS to be there on the night! 3 nominations! :thumb_yello:

:boing: I'm so thrilled about this!!

I thought Mika would be nominated but I really didn't expect Bieber to be out at this stage; now I think it's highly possible that Mika wins for best male :biggrin2:

AND we've still got hope that he will be nominated for best French song. If that's the case he HAS to be there on the night! 3 nominations! :thumb_yello:

That absolutely fantastic news!! When do they announce if he is nominated for best French song? It's not announced yet? He must be pleased :wub2:

That absolutely fantastic news!! When do they announce if he is nominated for best French song? It's not announced yet? He must be pleased :wub2:

It will only be revealed on the night. They will ask people to vote by phone (they are so looking for $$$)

Before we heard about the prenominations I thought Mika would be nominated only for best French song, so really I think there is hope

Yes, January 28; it's on a Saturday night :wink2:

January 28 in Cannes :wink2:

Ah yes, thanks. After I posted I was wondering why I thought it was January and I remembered that sariflor and I were watching his 2008 NRJ performance at my place. There was a gig in Toronto on January 29 so she was here.

I remember the most useless bits of info and forget everything else. :doh:

Archived