NRJ Music Awards 2012 - Vote Mika for Pre-nominations!!!

skiwi

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which link do I use?

I see the log in, and reset password, and VIP links, but not a register link.

You can register here Rose:

http://montreal.radionrj.ca/join.aspx?Destination=%2fnrjmusicawards2012.aspx

They will send you a link to confirm your registration and then you can log in and vote after that.

Why is Bieber in the video? Was he completely voted out or is he up for some other category?

Well, Justin Bieber was supposed to be there, I think to perform perhaps? He won't be there after all... Probably because he didn't get any nominations :dunno:

Do my eyes decieve me or is that Eva Longoria in the video?

If Mika gets to meet her, I will be officially jealous of him!:aah:

That's not Eva. If it were, I'd be jealous too though! :aah:

Do my eyes decieve me or is that Eva Longoria in the video?

If Mika gets to meet her, I will be officially jealous of him!:aah:

No it's not Eva; it's a French singer called Shy'm

I never realised before now that they looked alike

I still don't get what I'm supposed to do after confirming my registration... :dunno:

On the first page, there is a slider with diferent choices, you have to choose NRJ Music Awards: Vote! once there, click on the image. They will ask your email and password and once ou get in, you will have a form to fill out.

I wonder if the radio station will notice how many people from all over the world have registered:roftl:

On the first page, there is a slider with diferent choices, you have to choose NRJ Music Awards: Vote! once there, click on the image. They will ask your email and password and once ou get in, you will have a form to fill out.

I wonder if the radio station will notice how many people from all over the world have registered:roftl:

Thanks, Cath! I can do it now :naughty:

Indeed... Hopefully they will notice that all international votes are for Mika and will decide that he deserves to win. :teehee:

I wasn't sure who to vote for on the Revelation and French female categories, so voted for the first ones. If anyone can give me recommendations, I'll vote for them the rest of the time:thumb_yello:

Archived