NRJ Music Awards 2012 - Vote Mika for Pre-nominations!!!

skiwi

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On the first page, there is a slider with diferent choices, you have to choose NRJ Music Awards: Vote! once there, click on the image. They will ask your email and password and once ou get in, you will have a form to fill out.

I wonder if the radio station will notice how many people from all over the world have registered:roftl:

i hope our votes count!

with luck the international fans of the people Mika's nominated against haven't figured out how to vote yet :teehee:

Thanks Eriko and Melgine for the video links and snaps:thumb_yello:

Love the "pour moi" at the end, very funny:biggrin2:

In the clip of the year there is Gaga... I'm afraid - you know...

I know but lets keep fingers crossed. I mean Bieber didnt even get nominated so there is hope.

if you guys don't know who to vote for in the group/duo/troupe francophone de l'année category.. vote for Elisa tovati and Tom dice (they're the 2nd picture i think)

other then it being a nice song :teehee: he's a belgian :teehee:

OK! :thumb_yello:

So far I've been voting randomly in all the categories that doesn't include MIKA, Adele or Coldplay :naughty:

if you guys don't know who to vote for in the group/duo/troupe francophone de l'année category.. vote for Elisa tovati and Tom dice (they're the 2nd picture i think)

i'll vote for them today, their song's good:thumb_yello:

I did it yesterday :thumb_yello: and today ofc :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...

Mika will be at NRJ music awards show!!!

http://fr.news.yahoo.com/mika-nrj-music-awards-2012-102700490.html

Mika sera présent le 28 janvier prochain à Cannes pour la 13eme cérémonie des NRJ Music Awards , retransmise en direct sur TF1. Le chanteur avait été récompensé en 2008 du trophée de la Révélation Internationale de l'année. Cette année, Mika est nommé dans deux catégories : artiste masculin international de l'année et clip de l'année pour la chanson Elle me dit .

"Mika will be there next January 28 in Cannes for the 13th NRJ Music Awards ceremony, broadcast live on TF1. The singer was awarded in 2008 "International Revelation of the year". This year, Mika is nominated in two categories: international male artist of the year and video of the year for the song "Elle me dit".

Mika will be on the show!!!

Mika sera présent le 28 janvier prochain à Cannes pour la 13eme cérémonie des NRJ Music Awards , retransmise en direct sur TF1. Le chanteur avait été récompensé en 2008 du trophée de la Révélation Internationale de l'année. Cette année, Mika est nommé dans deux catégories : artiste masculin international de l'année et clip de l'année pour la chanson Elle me dit .

I knew that...omg, I'm excited, Mika again so gorgeous walking down the red carpet :wub2::wub2:

Can't wait! :excite::excite:

Mika will be at NRJ music awards show!!!

"Mika will be there next January 28 in Cannes for the 13th NRJ Music Awards ceremony, broadcast live on TF1. The singer was awarded in 2008 "International Revelation of the year". This year, Mika is nominated in two categories: international male artist of the year and video of the year for the song "Elle me dit".

OMG YAY :excite: i hope they show him on telly a lot & gets lots of red carpet photos taken :swoon:

Please someone record it!!!! :bow:

Promise, or I won't be able to sleep!

+1! Yes, please, someone record it for me? I might not be able to watch it from Vietnam too :sad:

+2 I have to work that night, please please record it :wink2:

Archived