Mika at NRJ Music Awards 2012 - 28/1/2012

Miro

Christine, are you sure you want to share all those lovely memories here? :shocked:

you never know who might be lurking :naughty:

(not with a positive attitude)

If a tree falls in the forest and I'm not around to hear it, it doesn't make a sound. :wink2:

I hope so, but I think he'll just keep the teasing going:wink2:

That´s what I think too. But I think what he told there is more realistic than the stuff he told in the unterview after he got the award ( too much adrenalin, too euphoric!!!)

Sometimes I wonder if Mika cares that every day around the world hundreds of people scrutinize his pics, make photophops, drool and so on.

I think if he thought about it too much he'd go :insane: LOL!

But I'm sure he realizes it, and cares -- if we stopped, where would he be? :teehee:

I hope we get news about the new mini-tour thingy. I hope it's not just in France!

I hope we also get news about the new single. Like, what song it is and when it will be released.

I hope we get a release date for the album too, or at least some news about it.

But this is Mika we're talking about, so it's anyone's guess what he'll say.

Very excited about this new interview! But, I'm totally confused when and where :blush-anim-cl: Can we watch it online? What time?

It's not new, he did it on Saturday but I know nothing more:blink:

Edited by Mikasister

That´s what I think too. But I think what he told there is more realistic than the stuff he told in the unterview after he got the award ( too much adrenalin, too euphoric!!!)

What interview? can someone give me the link please??

Very excited about this new interview! But, I'm totally confused when and where :blush-anim-cl: Can we watch it online? What time?

It's this evening at about 22h (France hour) on NRJ Paris.:teehee:(Label Barclay)