Mika at NRJ Music Awards 2012 - 28/1/2012

Miro

I haven't seen anything on NRJ Paris...

Me neither and I'm not surprised.. If there's anything it will be on NRJ 12, that's much more logical

Whoops, what about NRJ 12? :teehee:

The show starts in a minute :wink2:

Me neither and I'm not surprised.. If there's anything it will be on NRJ 12, that's much more logical

The show starts in a minute :wink2:

Oh whoopppss, impatient lot we are! :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for keeping us updated!:thumb_yello:

Nothing really new, but a nice information-text, which also indicates we have the chance to see the interview:

Pour la 13e année consécutive, le Palais des festivals, à Cannes, ouvre ses portes aux NRJ Music Awards. Une fois encore, les plus grandes stars internationales et françaises sont conviées pour monter les marches du palais : LMFAO, Justin Bieber, Coldplay, Mika, David Guetta, Shy'm, M Pokora, la troupe de 1789, les amants de la bastille et bien d'autres participent à la remise des prix. Ce documentaire plonge dans les coulisses de l'événement : répétitions, soirées privées et interviews se succèdent à un rythme effréné pendant quatre jours et permettent de découvrir l'intimité des stars sur la Croisette. source

There was a bit of Mika's rehearsal with and without Mika (the band rehearsed with a double first)

And then a little bit of interview, he said that the 3rd album will be out 'in a few months', that it will be completely different from the first two, that he did a lot of different collaborations, that it's like going back to zero, that this album is joy, he had a lot of fun making it.

He also talked about EMD, that it is about all the women around him, mother, sisters, grandmother, friends. And that his father didn't particularly like the line 'don't end up like your father' but his mother really used to tell them this.

There was a bit of Mika's rehearsal with and without Mika (the band rehearsed with a double first)

And then a little bit of interview, he said that the 3rd album will be out 'in a few months', that it will be completely different from the first two, that he did a lot of different collaborations, that it's like going back to zero, that this album is joy, he had a lot of fun making it.

He also talked about EMD, that it is about all the women around him, mother, sisters, grandmother, friends. And that his father didn't particularly like the line 'don't end up like your father' but his mother really used to tell them this.

Thank you camille! :flowers2:

Thanks Camille :flowers2:

"In a few months" isn't very encouraging :sad:

My sentiments exactly:aah:

Thanks for the summary :thumb_yello:

"a few month" is more summer then spring for me :huh: But it sounds more realistic to me (sadly - it feels so long :sad:)

You're all very welcome

Camille thank you so much for your post. Did you record it?

No sorry, but there's a rerun on Saturday afternoon so maybe someone will be able to do it? I don't think I'll be home..

But really there wasn't more than what I've written (apart from the fact that he was hiding in the 'egg' at the start of the interview :teehee:)

Thanks for the summary :thumb_yello:

"a few month" is more summer then spring for me :huh: But it sounds more realistic to me (sadly - it feels so long :sad:)

Well spring goes from March to June, so it is possible.