Mika on Star Académie TV show (Montréal, Qc, Canada) - March 25 2012

Christine

Thank you for reports, girls! Thanks for the photos and videos! This Mika's performing will be my favorite for a long time. I can not think of anything, except Canada:blush-anim-cl:

I hope you did well on your physical exam :teehee:

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope you did well on your physical exam :teehee:

I answered the questions with a straight face: "No... No... Do not have... No." I was like drunk and was afraid that I would make jokes:teehee:

I answered the questions with a straight face: "No... No... Do not have... No." I was like drunk and was afraid that I would make jokes:teehee:

:roftl: So,no one noticed your addiction,good job :thumb_yello:

I am just in the process of getting a copy of a high definition file of the show. Does anyone know of a good place to upload large files now? I will cut it up into two sections and upload it.

Guy, isn't it surreal? I feel like I dreamt the whole thing. :naughty:

I am just in the process of getting a copy of a high definition file of the show. Does anyone know of a good place to upload large files now? I will cut it up into two sections and upload it.

Me too.

Feathers. Balloons. Confetti. Rain. Mika.

Wow. My brain still doesnt process the show! I cant believe it.

:roftl: So,no one noticed your addiction,good job :thumb_yello:

:teehee:

http://www.fayloobmennik.net/

Up to 2000 mb. 1 description, 2 email, 3 password (if you do not want for all). 4 Put a tick (agree with the terms and conditions). 5 Press the blue link. Opens a new page. The first link-sharing. The second link, delete the file. (And do not forget the password, if it exists)

If I understand what need ...

edit

Up to 5 Gb http://file.moova.ru/ In English

Edited by Lena

i'm not sure if this is good for you :dunno:

http://illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/commandites/162716/Variete-du-dimanche---25-mars-2012

the entire show is there, but you also have the tv commercials

Me too.

Feathers. Balloons. Confetti. Rain. Mika.

Wow. My brain still doesnt process the show! I cant believe it.

i know it happened, i know i was there & yet, when i watch the vid, it feels like the first time... :wub2:

i'm so happy and thankful we were able to attend :fangurl:

http://illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/commandites/162716/Variete-du-dimanche---25-mars-2012

oh :naughty: i don't know where my brain is ... this is the entire show, i don't think this is what you are looking for :aah:

oh :naughty: i don't know where my brain is ... this is the entire show, i don't think this is what you are looking for :aah:

And you confused me :aah: I thought , I did mistake in my translation

:teehee:

http://www.fayloobmennik.net/

Up to 2000 mb. 1 description, 2 email, 3 password (if you do not want for all). 4 Put a tick (agree with the terms and conditions). 5 Press the blue link. Opens a new page. The first link-sharing. The second link, delete the file. (And do not forget the password, if it exists)

If I understand what need ...

Okay I will try that tomorrow, thanks Lena. :thumb_yello:

It's not coming through clear, it's jumping around. The file I'm downloading has a higher resolution so I'm going to keep at it.

It's not coming through clear, it's jumping around. The file I'm downloading has a higher resolution so I'm going to keep at it.

oh really? it played perfect for me & very clear :dunno:

:naughty: the quality of the filming is good, but it's 3 hours + long...

unless Christine can edit it.

I want want a good quality! I watch only a "Happy Ending" and "Relax". Where are better to be seen.

Christine, Re- There is the second link. For 5 gb http://file.moova.ru/ It's better:wink2:

That's what I thought too! You mean the one who was singing in Love Today?

Yes he one that sung the high notes on Love Today.

Tonight, CKOI radio station played "elle me dit" & said that Quebec fell under Mika's spell this weekend.... i totally agree :swoon:

awww well said CKOI! you could tell by watching the videos that the Montreal audience absolutely loved his performance. when they kept applauding in the end and chanting his name it was the sweetest moment of the show:wub2:

When they kept applauding in the end and chanting his name it was the sweetest moment of the show:wub2:

Yes that was such a highlight for me! There was so much cheering and I thought this is so amazing but maybe I am just biased and they are not thrilled because of Mika's performance but because of the academiciens. But then when everyone started chanting his name it was clear. I was so proud of Quebec for showing so much love and so proud to be Mika's fan. You just know everyone who sees Mika perform live is going to love him but I never expected a reaction like that, especially when they brought us in to generate some energy. But you would have thought the entire room was packed with MfCers. It was amazing.

Yes that was such a highlight for me! There was so much cheering and I thought this is so amazing but maybe I am just biased and they are not thrilled because of Mika's performance but because of the academiciens. But then when everyone started chanting his name it was clear. I was so proud of Quebec for showing so much love and so proud to be Mika's fan. You just know everyone who sees Mika perform live is going to love him but I never expected a reaction like that, especially when they brought us in to generate some energy. But you would have thought the entire room was packed with MfCers. It was amazing.

Yes, it was surreal. Everyone I talked to about the show, without even mentionned my fangurl about Mika, told me how much they loved it :wub2:

I think that participants of the show and the audience could understand what He is clear and sincere man. And they will be talk their friends how wonderful is singer Mika in everyday life.The high man but not the haughty person:wub2: