• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From twitter..

@QuebecorMedia

L'effet Star Académie: le 1er album de Mika "Life In Cartoon Motion" lancé en 2007 passe de la 100è à la 11è position des ventes au Canada

Nice job, Mika :punk:

From twitter..

@QuebecorMedia

L'effet Star Académie: le 1er album de Mika "Life In Cartoon Motion" lancé en 2007 passe de la 100è à la 11è position des ventes au Canada

T4P,Milda! :thumb_yello: I thought we liked his performance because we're biased,but NO,he can spread his charm on everyone and everything around :naughty:

T4P,Milda! :thumb_yello: I thought we liked his performance because we're biased,but NO,he can spread his charm on everyone and everything around :naughty:

Yup :pinkbow: no one can resist Mika :naughty:

Yup :pinkbow: no one can resist Mika :naughty:

I can,t talk for people who watched it on TV but in the venue, it was not a mika-fan audience and you see how they reacted at the end :thumb_yello: It was crazy.

We were there to make some noise, but they didn,t really need us:biggrin2:

From twitter..

@QuebecorMedia

Excellent news:thumb_yello: Congrats Mika!!!

From twitter..

@QuebecorMedia

that's great news! He's conquered Canada :wub2:

From twitter..

@QuebecorMedia

This is so cool :biggrin2:

Thanks for sharing Milda :huglove:

From twitter..

@QuebecorMedia

Great news for Mika's album.:thumb_yello:

QuebecorMedia is a division of Quebecor, who's president is M. Péladeau... he is also the partner of Julie Snyder, the lady of Star Académie :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl:

This is so cool :biggrin2:

Thanks for sharing Milda :huglove:

You're welcome :huglove:

Great news for Mika's album.:thumb_yello:

QuebecorMedia is a division of Quebecor, who's president is M. Péladeau... he is also the partner of Julie Snyder, the lady of Star Académie :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl:

I liked her :teehee: she was such a fangurl, like a real MFCer :naughty:

Oh, and "Boy Who Knew Too Much, The" (:mf_rosetinted:) is #23 :biggrin2:http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Charts/ALBUMS.html

From twitter..

@QuebecorMedia

Oh, and "Boy Who Knew Too Much, The" (:mf_rosetinted:) is #23 :biggrin2:http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Charts/ALBUMS.html

:yay: :yay: :yay:

ng_4009.jpg

Went to a music store tonight in Quebec City and both CDs were #3 in the sales charts :wub2::biggrin2:

This is what I mean when I say that Mika is popular wherever he goes and it's not about going where he's popular. But what an amazing opportunity to perform his entire greatest hits on the highest rated show in the region. When does anyone ever get that chance anywhere?

It would be great if he did a proper little tour of Canada this time and played Quebec City...maybe Ottawa?

This is what I mean when I say that Mika is popular wherever he goes and it's not about going where he's popular. But what an amazing opportunity to perform his entire greatest hits on the highest rated show in the region. When does anyone ever get that chance anywhere?

It would be great if he did a proper little tour of Canada this time and played Quebec City...maybe Ottawa?

oooh! yes & yes! :naughty:

+ he'd love Quebec city!