• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am back.:mf_rosetinted:

Did they play LT???

Nope :huh: Waisted 3h :aah:No I didn't, I got to hear the moomin comercial :wub2::aah:

No way! Not like that at all' date=' I don't think... I just have fun with it. Sometimes I don't have the patience to get things done the right way, so... And I just adore science! A friend of my dad's is writing a sort of theology book, I was thinking of helping him with it![/quote']

It's always the people who say that that are the most talented just saying :mf_rosetinted:

What is it about? anf just the fact that you thinking of helping him with it proves my theorie :mf_rosetinted:

:teehee: Oh Hanna...

Sorry :teehee:

Nope :huh: Waisted 3h :aah:No I didn't, I got to hear the moomin comercial :wub2::aah:

It's always the people who say that that are the most talented just saying :mf_rosetinted:

What is it about? anf just the fact that you thinking of helping him with it proves my theorie :mf_rosetinted:

Sorry :teehee:

heey Hanna :hug:

Oh, a lot of stuff... God(s?), Cosmology, ghost hunting, the beginning of the world....:mf_rosetinted: he's not very organized. And really, I'm not very good... Would be better if id practice but instead I'm on here:aah: Especially drawing, I do some ok sketches but I definitely needs moremwork.. I get halfway through and give up and doodle little clouds and rainbows:teehee:

heey Hanna :hug:

Hi :hug: Will just stay like 10 minutes :mf_rosetinted: but it will probably be at least 30 as always :naughty:

Oh' date=' a lot of stuff... God(s?), Cosmology, ghost hunting, the beginning of the world....:mf_rosetinted: he's not very organized. And really, I'm not very good... Would be better if id practice but instead I'm on here:aah: Especially drawing, I do some ok sketches but I definitely needs moremwork.. I get halfway through and give up and doodle little clouds and rainbows:teehee:[/quote']

I want to read that book, it sounds really interesting! A bit like A short history of nearly everything :wink2:

I wonder why...:naughty: There have never been any classical singing "American Idols"' date=' we need one for a change![/quote']

I saw one, and they were really cruel:shocked:

Ouch. I think I'll try to tiny chat on my playstation V... Small camera but might work

Do it!!! Yeah, they were like 'No one wants to see this. Please leave.' and I was like :tears: Nooo! They were a REALLY REALLY good opera duo

Locked computer:blush-anim-cl: I have to call my dad for the password... He locks it because one time my mom hacked his facebook:naughty:

:aah::aah: and won't you call? :teehee:

try playstation then yees do it :boing:

Do it!!! Yeah, they were like 'No one wants to see this. Please leave.' and I was like :tears: Nooo! They were a REALLY REALLY good opera duo

Hehe it says its loading but I'm not sure it'll work...:aah: Oh well... I guess they'll have to find some other competition...

Do you need to be a member?

And Micah I just noticed that Benedict Cumberbatch was at the same party as Mika! :fangurl:

Someone told me that on Twitter.:fangurl: I almost died. What if they TALKED! What if they're FRIENDS!

Archived