Oh!! :wub2: What channel what channel WHAT CHANNEL!:aah:

I'm up every night till 5 am during summer:naughty:

I don't know' date=' but I know you can get them for free at Itunes store, a present from BBC america :wink2:

I use to be up, nit that long, but almost. But this summer I work so I need to get up at 6 am, so I can't be up that long unfortunately :huh::naughty:

3,000 post!:yay::yay::yay:

Congrats :yay:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, but I know you can get them for free at Itunes store, a present from BBC america :wink2:

I use to be up, nit that long, but almost. But this summer I work so I need to get up at 6 am, so I can't be up that long unfortunately :huh::naughty:

Congrats :yay:

:hug: Thanks!

Help me come up with a name. It's to be creative as this group thing is about being at schools,youth clubs etc but instead of calling it a club they are looking for something else. There is three suggestions they are;Born Brave Hubs,Born Brave Nation and then Born Brave(city) For example Born Brave Glasgow. But I want to suggest one,I'd be grateful for the help.=)

Help me come up with a name. It's to be creative as this group thing is about being at schools,youth clubs etc but instead of calling it a club they are looking for something else. There is three suggestions they are;Born Brave Hubs,Born Brave Nation and then Born Brave(city) For example Born Brave Glasgow. But I want to suggest one,I'd be grateful for the help.=)

I like Born Brave Nation... It kind of unites everyone participating in the group.:wink2: other than that, I cant think of any...

Edited by StarryEyed<3

The edge of monsters :mf_rosetinted: