• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Xenia, why you don't join us in da tinychat? :sneaky2::shun:http://tinychat.com/whl8v :teehee:

Cuz it's 12:19am and my mum's sleeping right under my room (my room's in the attic). And my parents don't know about the whole MFC thing, so I'd be like 'WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET????GIMME THAT COMPUTER, YOU WON'T SEE IT UNTIL YOU DIE!!!!!'

So, I'll just have to wait until they go somewhere. I promise I'll let you know as soon as they do! Don't be angry with me, soul sister! Pwease :tears::huglove:

Cuz it's 12:19am and my mum's sleeping right under my room (my room's in the attic). And my parents don't know about the whole MFC thing, so I'd be like 'WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET????GIMME THAT COMPUTER, YOU WON'T SEE IT UNTIL YOU DIE!!!!!'

So, I'll just have to wait until they go somewhere. I promise I'll let you know as soon as they do! Don't be angry with me, soul sister! Pwease :tears::huglove:

if they are sleeping they won't know cos no one is talking!

Aerosmith!! There goes my old girlfriend, well there's another diamond ring. Aaanndd ALL THOSE LATE NIGHT PROMISES, I GUESS THEY DON'T MEAN A THING!!!! Well, baby what the story? Did you find another man? Is it easy to sleep, in the bed that we made? When you don't look back I guess the feelings start to FADE AWAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333

I take it you're a fan? :blush-anim-cl:

Ya think??:aah: I feel in love with them a few weeks ago (I know' date=' I'm slow :doh:) and now I'm lhkejlfnkqčmfqklwčmfdjkwbcfhjwbchjdb about Steven Tyler :aah: And I'm annoying the whole MFC with my love xD

You'd be crazy NOT to :sneaky2:

HELP. xD sh*t.

Oh yeah Xenia I listened to a song by Aerosmith I actually quite like it :teehee:

Grace, you took the words right out of my mouth!:aah:

Told you.:mf_rosetinted: What song was it?:fangurl:

:mf_lustslow:

Aerosmith!! There goes my old girlfriend, well there's another diamond ring. Aaanndd ALL THOSE LATE NIGHT PROMISES, I GUESS THEY DON'T MEAN A THING!!!! Well, baby what the story? Did you find another man? Is it easy to sleep, in the bed that we made? When you don't look back I guess the feelings start to FADE AWAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333

:mf_lustslow:

Ya think??:aah: I feel in love with them a few weeks ago (I know, I'm slow :doh:) and now I'm lhkejlfnkqčmfqklwčmfdjkwbcfhjwbchjdb about Steven Tyler :aah: And I'm annoying the whole MFC with my love xD

Grace, you took the words right out of my mouth!:aah:

Told you.:mf_rosetinted: What song was it?:fangurl:

Not the WHOLE MFC... :wink2: Have you lived under a rock?:aah: Last Idol finale he performed live, have you seen it yet? He was amazing. Still OWNS the stage! My dad and I were like :jawdrop:

if they are sleeping they won't know cos no one is talking!

Isn't tinychat like skype but with more people?:blink:I never really went there :aah:

MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! :aah::huglove::huglove::huglove:

Isn't tinychat like skype but with more people?:blink:I never really went there :aah:

MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! :aah::huglove::huglove::huglove:

yep but you don't have to talk cos there is chat :DDD