:tears: why have a go at me? jeez. There is my friend who hasn't heard of them And hasn't heard of alice cooper ._.

I can't remember what the song was called but it was Aerosmith.

Ohhh.... Last day of school we were watching videos on YT... I request queen.... Whole room: "who's that??" :aah::blink:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't tinychat like skype but with more people?:blink:I never really went there :aah:

MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH MICAH!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! :aah::huglove::huglove::huglove:

<33333333333 Love them. A lot. I could listen allll day. My dad is OBSESSED.

Not the WHOLE MFC... :wink2: Have you lived under a rock?:aah: Last Idol finale he performed live' date=' have you seen it yet? He was amazing. Still OWNS the stage! My dad and I were like :jawdrop:[/quote']

Ofc, I kinda searched through youtube before I watched Idol.:teehee:

I'm on season 10 episode 7 (or 8?:blink:) now :wub2:

What's with the jujubees on your oo-oobees? :lmao::lmao::lmao: I die at that every time xD

I was like :drool: when he took his shirt off. It's so werd he's 64 :boxed:

yay finally someone georgian registered on MFC :aah: and he doesn't know english :mf_rosetinted:

Thats helpful:aah:

Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333 I love you guys so much right now.........

You mean to say you didn't know I am a Queen freak? :teehee: I would of gone to that Sonishpere festival to see Adam Lambert and Queen but it got canceled :L

See' date=' this is why we're here, we all have brilliant taste in music :D I'm afraid you might not have heard of some other bands I like though... >.<[/quote']

Bring it.:mf_rosetinted:

Oh and Annu, I'll come tomorrow, promise. I like it here now, we're talking about Aerosmith. Besides, it's dark in here and I can't turn on the lights because my parents will see it :huh:

Don't be mad, please :tears:

Here's Gubler

matthew-gray-gubler-11.jpg

Oh and Annu, I'll come tomorrow, promise. I like it here now, we're talking about Aerosmith. Besides, it's dark in here and I can't turn on the lights because my parents will see it :huh:

Here's Gubler

Gubler!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello::wub2::wub2::mikalove:

Here's Gubler

okey :hug: i can't be mad to my soul sister :huglove::huglove:

Here's Gubler

Ok:teehee: Firstly, anyone heard of OK GO? This video is soooo CLASSIC!

:wub2:Damien Kulosh <333 He's the one in the pink pants:aah: