• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Naw. They're not legends, but they have a pretty solid platform worldwide right now.

Really? :blink: I should've guessed... In my state I haven't heard them played except the one song, and I hate hearing one song over and over and over....:mf_rosetinted:

Really? :blink: I should've guessed... In my state I haven't heard them played except the one song' date=' and I hate hearing one song over and over and over....:mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

They play One Thing and What Makes You Beautiful a lot here. WMYB is my mothers favorite song.:aah:

Carly Rae Jepsen is a one hit wonder:mf_rosetinted:

They play One Thing and What Makes You Beautiful a lot here. WMYB is my mothers favorite song.:aah:

Carly Rae Jepsen is a one hit wonder:mf_rosetinted:

Touché. It sort of bothers me when people with as much talent as them only have one supergood song that gets played loads... Those guys found a magic hook:mf_rosetinted:

This reminds me of Moves Like Jagger, that song comes on every five min here!

Ahhaaa!! :naughty: by the third time he said it I had woken my parents up laughing! What a cruel practical joke:mf_rosetinted:

I was just like Oh. My. God. aSDKJHFSLDKHJSDGKLJHDKLGHSDKGL HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :lmfao: I had to bite me tongue.:lmfao: