• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bue...ok lemme not try. xD I'm good thanks...just got out of bed a few minutes ago, you? :P

Aw. They make me feel nostalgic :tears:

exactly :tears:

muy bien :mikacool: me and my awesome spanish :aah: I'm bored already and gonna draw something... don't know what yet.

SO IS MINE. :mf_rosetinted:

Ah, I'm hungry xD

anyone tinychatting?

same xD need to find smth to eat :mf_rosetinted:

no I don't think so. We were tinychatting before but then my battery died. but we can again. I guess Annu is online too ;D

same xD need to find smth to eat :mf_rosetinted:

no I don't think so. We were tinychatting before but then my battery died. but we can again. I guess Annu is online too ;D

we got take out but i cbb to go down ;p

okie, just tell me if you guys tiny chat xD

Still in my pajamas, but too lazy to get changed. Ugh. And I need to go and post this letter DARN IT. :aah:

I fell asleep at 6...fully dressed :mf_rosetinted: Then I woke at like 8...on the sofa and it was cold and my jeans were hurting my coccyx :mf_rosetinted: so I took them off and fell back to sleep in bed :mf_rosetinted:

Hi all. Got tinychat on my iPod so you guys can see me tonight.

yay :boing:

i'm here, kind of :aah:http://tinychat.com/ah4er i'm here if you want join :aah:

good :teehee: are you still watching the vid? :aah:

we got take out but i cbb to go down ;p

okie, just tell me if you guys tiny chat xD

I fell asleep at 6...fully dressed :mf_rosetinted: Then I woke at like 8...on the sofa and it was cold and my jeans were hurting my coccyx :mf_rosetinted: so I took them off and fell back to sleep in bed :mf_rosetinted:

I'll join tinychat now. for a while. then I need to shower :aah: or better.. I'll shower and then join xDD