I just got the kind of news that makes you want to lay down on your bed and cry until you throw up. Then cry for the rest of your life. It's probably just the initial shock, but... I don't even know what to do.

=( :hug::itsok:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope you're ok Micah :huglove:

I am now.:huglove: Thank you. I had a bit of a shock, and I'm sorting everything out now, but all in all everything is getting better. Thanks for caring.:hug:

sup all

I think I'm going to quit my job... Its so exhausting.. and I can lose my social life because of it.. I work in a restaurant (quit fancy, with etiquettes and all) as a waitress.. 5 days in a week. Just started, and I'm 17.....

I think I'm going to quit my job... Its so exhausting.. and I can lose my social life because of it.. I work in a restaurant (quit fancy, with etiquettes and all) as a waitress.. 5 days in a week. Just started, and I'm 17.....

But don't you go to school?

Imo I think you should keep the job, it sounds fun, at least a couple of weeks and the see if you still want to quite :wink2:

oh lots of fun :aah: i have to listen my sisters and brothers fight... HELP ME!!! :aah::aah:

Counting trees? :aah: Haha, I know how it is just slap then and they'll became friends so they can hate on you instead! :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Awhhh Maaikie, I hope there're better jobs out there for you! :huglove:

yees, i'm counting trees ofc :aah: lol. I think they hate me already :mf_rosetinted: probably cos i'm playing Mika :pinkbow:

How many do you have, 300? :aah: Out load? then I understand if they hate you, if I did that I would be dead after like 20 seconds :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Archived