• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No matter how many times I call my Radio at different numbers it laughs at me when I request Mika..... Yes that happened. I feel so bad.:blush-anim-cl:

Haha :roftl: Didn't know a radio could laugh :aah: And btw I don't like your radio! :sneaky2:

Haha :roftl: Didn't know a radio could laugh :aah: And btw I don't like your radio! :sneaky2:

I don't either, so I hit it for both of us. I called 4 or 5 different stations, and 3 out of them laughed at me and thought J was a nut ball, 1 thought it was a prank, and the other one just plain didn't have it.

I don't either' date=' so I hit it for both of us. I called 4 or 5 different stations, and 3 out of them laughed at me and thought J was a nut ball, 1 thought it was a prank, and the other one just plain didn't have it.[/quote']

Yes do that! :aah: Seriously what kind of radio stations do you have in...where do you live btw? :wink2:

And I think you are brave, I would never have the courage to call any of your radio stations!

Yes do that! :aah: Seriously what kind of radio stations do you have in...where do you live btw? :wink2:

And I think you are brave, I would never have the courage to call any of your radio stations!

I live in Virginia on the East Coast of USA. We have really sh*tty radio here, all there is to listen to is rap. And maybe nickleback if you get lucky... My dads car has a satellite radio but you can't call in to those stations. There is hope though, grace kelly was on once.

I live in Virginia on the East Coast of USA. We have really sh*tty radio here' date=' all there is to listen to is rap. And maybe nickleback if you get lucky... My dads car has a satellite radio but you can't call in to those stations. There is hope though, grace kelly was on once.[/quote']

Okay, I know where it is now, after I used google maps :mf_rosetinted: Oh, I really don't like rap, but I like Nickleback a lot!

Yay, at least you heard it once. They don't play Mika here either, because his songs are too old...

Archived