• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah' date=' yeah they do! And tofu wraps. They're good. :naughty:[/quote']

i havent had tacos since I became a pescetarian sooo...almost 3 years ago :aah:

well actually i kinda broke it and restarted a couple of months ago...but shhh :mf_rosetinted:

well actually i kinda broke it and restarted a couple of months ago...but shhh :mf_rosetinted:

Well they have good fish tacos I guess.... With guacamole shells!:wink2: I don't really know much about pescetarians, even though I should being so close to the sea...:fisch:

Well they have good fish tacos I guess.... With guacamole shells!:wink2: I don't really know much about pescetarians' date=' even though I should being so close to the sea...:fisch:[/quote']

I didn't know what pescetarian means :mf_rosetinted:

ooh Cat's cat :teehee: Well I want to have a pet too, but since my choices are quite.. odd, my parents won't approve it :mikacool:

Like what? :aah:

Ask for something standard, like a fish. That fish will probably die with 10 days, so then ask for something that doesn't die easily. :mikacool:

Like what? :aah:

Ask for something standard, like a fish. That fish will probably die with 10 days, so then ask for something that doesn't die easily. :mikacool:

okay I want to have a pet duck or a zebra :mikacool:

I don't want a fish! Fish are boring :aah:

okay I want to have a pet duck or a zebra :mikacool:

I don't want a fish! Fish are boring :aah:

I want a duck too!!! Just like Joey and Chandler! :aah: But its illegal to have them inside city limits so there goes my dreams for now.. :tears:

Why don't you get a turtle? I had a turtle for years, then he died.. :tears: His name was Turtleywink. :naughty: They're actually pretty exciting and cute! :pinkbow:

I want a duck too!!! Just like Joey and Chandler! :aah: But its illegal to have them inside city limits so there goes my dreams for now.. :tears:

Why don't you get a turtle? I had a turtle for years, then he died.. :tears: His name was Turtleywink. :naughty: They're actually pretty exciting and cute! :pinkbow:

awwwwww ducks are cute :teehee: it's legal to have a duck here

I had 2 turtles but one died and one got out of it's pond and ran away :mikacool:

Ducks are scary, they attack you...:aah:

I want a stick insect :mf_rosetinted:

ducks aren't scary, geese are! :aah:

I wanna have a piece of wood :mf_rosetinted:

I want a llama. :mikacool:

mooo.

I want a llama. :mikacool:

They are so cute :wub2:

ducks aren't scary, geese are! :aah:

I wanna have a piece of wood :mf_rosetinted:

Yesterday they started to chase me! And geese are like ducks but bigger :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

Archived