awwwwww ducks are cute :teehee: it's legal to have a duck here

I had 2 turtles but one died and one got out of it's pond and ran away :mikacool:

I had baby turkeys at one point. The mommy turkey abandoned her chicks and I had to take care of them until they were old enough to go through rehabilitation. They were sooooo cute! There were about six and would never stop chirping! :aah:

One of my friends turtles ran away. He kept them in a caged area outside but it got out. :sad:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dear Father

Why won't you let me dress the way I want,dye my hair whatever colour or get piercings?

Love from Your daughter

We could switch parents? My dad would let me but honestly, I don't want to. It's going to waste. Take it off my hands, free of charge.:teehee:

We could switch parents? My dad would let me but honestly' date=' I don't want to. It's going to waste. Take it off my hands, free of charge.:teehee:[/quote']

Please,that would be amazing xD My dad just complains about anything I do so yeah. When I showed him a pic of a girl with blue hair and said to him I wanted to dye my hair like that he said "No,you'll look even more of a mess than you do now." :shocked:

Please,that would be amazing xD My dad just complains about anything I do so yeah. When I showed him a pic of a girl with blue hair and said to him I wanted to dye my hair like that he said "No,you'll look even more of a mess than you do now." :shocked:

heheh. Well you're welcome to swap with my anytime you like, my dad is a goober with a pierced ear and wants to dye himself a skunk streak. He enjoyed the 80s so whatever you feel like doing I'm sure he'll let you lol:aah: He amuses himself by playing with his phone camera's special effects and trying to look like a troll.

Archived