• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heheh. Well you're welcome to swap with my anytime you like' date=' my dad is a goober with a pierced ear and wants to dye himself a skunk streak. He enjoyed the 80s so whatever you feel like doing I'm sure he'll let you lol:aah: He amuses himself by playing with his phone camera's special effects and trying to look like a troll.[/quote']

He sounds cool.:mf_rosetinted:

I would like to get a new perfume. It might add some excitement to my life.

Wait till Lady Gaga's perfume comes out.:naughty:

Hm. Mine must of grew up. Bet he was a well mature boy back in the day. He went at me saying he always did what he was told.

Eh, what's the value in that? if you never make mistakes you can't learn from them, so he has like no arguement...:naughty: But that doesn't matter I guess :/

Eh' date=' what's the value in that? if you never make mistakes you can't learn from them, so he has like no arguement...:naughty: But that doesn't matter I guess :/[/quote']

Ah I suppose. He did have to put up with two sisters though.:aah:

Hey,my parents can't exactly stop me from doing what I want cos I mean,I'll sooner or later will be living in my own place so..

Ah I suppose. He did have to put up with two sisters though.:aah:

Hey,my parents can't exactly stop me from doing what I want cos I mean,I'll sooner or later will be living in my own place so..

:naughty: I'm sure he'll love that.:naughty:

What? me in my own place? xD I'd love to just move in with my boyfriend and his friend at their flat aha. Though would be awkward his friend thinks am gorgeous.:lmfao:

That and not being able to stop you from doing what you want:teehee: Really? That's just AWKWARD. awwwwkkwarrrdddd! lmao. :aah:

That and not being able to stop you from doing what you want:teehee: Really? That's just AWKWARD. awwwwkkwarrrdddd! lmao. :aah:

Well he couldn't really not if my own place was down in England.:teehee: Yeah aha,my boyfriend told me I thought he was kidding on but no his friend really does think that,come to think of it am sure he said before that even his step mum's friend thought I looked beautiful.:aah: me >>> Oh stop it you :teehee:

Well he couldn't really not if my own place was down in England.:teehee: Yeah aha,my boyfriend told me I thought he was kidding on but no his friend really does think that,come to think of it am sure he said before that even his step mum's friend thought I looked beautiful.:aah: me >>> Oh stop it you :teehee:

:teehee::teehee::teehee: Be flattered.:wink2:

:teehee::teehee::teehee: Be flattered.:wink2:

I can't though cos yeah I just think I look like a pale mess xD I should ask my boyfriend what his friends really think of me. I know I shouldn't bother about it but yeah I know one his friends don't like me.

I can't though cos yeah I just think I look like a pale mess xD I should ask my boyfriend what his friends really think of me. I know I shouldn't bother about it but yeah I know one his friends don't like me.

A pale mess? Don't you dare. You look better than me anyway-- and markedly less pale, if you must know. I don't like it outside lately.

A pale mess? Don't you dare. You look better than me anyway-- and markedly less pale' date=' if you must know. I don't like it outside lately.[/quote']

I am though aha. My face can be so pale at times,I'm a bloodly ghost if am ill as I go chalk white. I hardly go out too,I'm getting made to go out more though.

I am though aha. My face can be so pale at times,I'm a bloodly ghost if am ill as I go chalk white. I hardly go out too,I'm getting made to go out more though.

Same here... only difference is the temperature here means NO ONE can make me go outside, my mom would be too worried. like 15 people have died of heat stroke thus far. But honestly, I don't mind staying inside all day.:teehee:

Same here... only difference is the temperature here means NO ONE can make me go outside' date=' my mom would be too worried. like 15 people have died of heat stroke thus far. But honestly, I don't mind staying inside all day.:teehee:[/quote']

Wow. I just don't like going out in my town...everyone is judging me by my looks. Then there are girls looking at me and growling at me...Which makes no sense as to why cos it's not as if am trying to out do them. Most of them are just orange and there boobs half hanging out of their tops. -.-

Wow. I just don't like going out in my town...everyone is judging me by my looks. Then there are girls looking at me and growling at me...Which makes no sense as to why cos it's not as if am trying to out do them. Most of them are just orange and there boobs half hanging out of their tops. -.-

:aah::aah::aah: That's SO rude!!! Honestly. I have no idea why anyone would act like that:doh: Maybe it's stereotypical of me, but the only place I could imagine that happening is somewhere plastic like California. I can understand it there, there's loads of dog eat dog, but really? Should I lose faith in humanity yet?:doh:

Archived