• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:aah::aah::aah: That's SO rude!!! Honestly. I have no idea why anyone would act like that:doh: Maybe it's stereotypical of me' date=' but the only place I could imagine that happening is somewhere plastic like California. I can understand it there, there's loads of dog eat dog, but really? Should I lose faith in humanity yet?:doh:[/quote']

Hmm it can probably happen anywhere.Only I seem fine if I go into Glasgow or Edinburgh.Weird.

Haha ok :mf_rosetinted: SOMEONE FIND ME THE RIGHT PERSON.

ASAP.

xD

LOL XD

Me: Hey I just met you and this is crazy but heres my number so call me maybe? Stranger: *walks away* Me: NOW YOUR JUST SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW!:mf_rosetinted:

LOL XD

Me: Hey I just met you and this is crazy but heres my number so call me maybe? Stranger: *walks away* Me: NOW YOUR JUST SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW!:mf_rosetinted:

Saw you post that before..funny :aah:

My tummy randomly started hurting x(

Coming to a cinema near you, MIKA AND THE RETURN OF HIS TOOL.DUN DUN.

:shocked:

Saw you post that before..funny :aah:

My tummy randomly started hurting x(

:shocked:

Oh if THAT shocked you you don't even wanna know what other kind of things we're saying when no one else is around... :das:

It is isn't it? :teehee:

awww =( I'm hungry xD

What!?:shocked:

That was la *omg really?* shocked face...not a *omg wtfudge are you saying??* shocked face xp

Oh if THAT shocked you you don't even wanna know what other kind of things we're saying when no one else is around... :das:

paha, cant be be worse than the convos I have >xD

Yes and I'm getting it cos I have older friends who all seem to have dirty minds.

I AM SO SORRY!:tears:

Apology accepted. I just really, really, REALLY hope everyone has more sense than to read that.... It was funny to me, but ??? I'm scared.... You hypnotized me. You are not to be trusted.:teehee:

Apology accepted. I just really' date=' really, REALLY hope everyone has more sense than to read that.... It was funny to me, but ??? I'm scared.... You hypnotized me. You are not to be trusted.:teehee:[/quote']

Oh..

Maybe I should go.

I'm in too much of a good mood.:huh:

Archived