Whaddya think, ya like my glasses? Are they naaahce, are they naahce, are they naaahce? :mikacool:

Do you have some new glasses? :das: I have a new book. :mf_rosetinted:

John-Green-The-Fault-In-Our-Stars.jpg

I have my book, my coffee, and I am ready to be like a cool older person taht drinks coffee in London and stuff.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My brother had to get stitches on his nipple :lmao:

Peter doesn't believe that I can type without looking at such speeds. He is covering my eyes so I can't see. He's looking bemusingly at the screen and scratching his head as I type like a cheetah.

:aah: who is Peter?

I have my book, my coffee, and I am ready to be like a cool older person taht drinks coffee in London and stuff.

Your camera is so good :swoon:

Well, he's actually Pete. He's my kind of step dad. He's not married to my mum, but it's so much easier to say step dad :naughty: And saying boyfriend just feels weird.

MWAHAHA.

Thought so... :naughty::aah:

Do you guys remember back in um...I think it was 2010, when that volcano errupted..and we got an extra week off school...so we all spent most of that time in the younglings threads (well, I did anyway :mf_rosetinted: )..?

And there was that day we were trying to pronounce the volcano's name...

Aw, I miss those days :tears:

Do you guys remember back in um...I think it was 2010, when that volcano errupted..and we got an extra week off school...so we all spent most of that time in the younglings threads (well, I did anyway :mf_rosetinted: )..?

And there was that day we were trying to pronounce the volcano's name...

Aw, I miss those days :tears:

I think I went to school still. :mf_rosetinted: MY SCHOOL SUCKS. I miss the old days of the younglings :tears:

I think I went to school still. :mf_rosetinted: MY SCHOOL SUCKS. I miss the old days of the younglings :tears:

.................:lmao:

Sorry. :mf_rosetinted:

Me too...we should have a reunion. Although, Emma unfollowed me on Twitter... :mf_rosetinted::aah: And I dunno where everyone else has gone.

So um, it would just be you, me and Cicely :mf_rosetinted:

:doh:

.................:lmao:

Sorry. :mf_rosetinted:

Me too...we should have a reunion. Although, Emma unfollowed me on Twitter... :mf_rosetinted::aah: And I dunno where everyone else has gone.

So um, it would just be you, me and Cicely :mf_rosetinted:

:doh:

It's ok. :mf_rosetinted: Emma as in the old Emma with the twitter name like: KTHXIWMFO (or something)? :tears: WE SHOULD. We'd party hard.

OH YES. I'm in the heart one. Thankfully I checked...it's almost the deadline. :aah:

It's ok. :mf_rosetinted: Emma as in the old Emma with the twitter name like: KTHXIWMFO (or something)? :tears: WE SHOULD. We'd party hard.

KTHXBAIOMGWTF, yes. :aah: She changed her name though...

We wiw raise da roof \o/

OH YES. I'm in the heart one. Thankfully I checked...it's almost the deadline. :aah:

KTHXBAIOMGWTF, yes. :aah: She changed her name though...

We wiw raise da roof \o/

Oh my god, I'm on the team, and I have no idea what's happening :aah: I've been so busy recently with shows and stuff! :shocked:

Shizzle.

:tears: She's abandoned us :tears: Lez partay lolz wiv da weed.

You are aren't you? :s hocked:

tumblr_m6hz2yuix41r3ryo9o1_500.jpg

He's unbelievably beautiful. HIS EYES! :te ars:

OH ALSO, did you see Fun. on Graham Norton?! :shoc ked:

Oh my god, I'm on the team, and I have no idea what's happening :a ah: I've been so busy recently with shows and stuff! :sho cked:

Shizzle.

:tears: She's abandoned us :tears: Lez partay lolz wiv da weed.

I looove that photo! His hair... :swoon:

I was watching it live on iplayer, whilst talking to people on here/fb, waiting for them to come on...then I missed them!! :shocked::crybaby:

So had to watch it when it was uploaded to iplayer. It was funny :naughty:

But Nate was *not* impressed by the second story, I wanted him to laugh. :sad: I love when he laughs... :aah:

Idk what I have to do for the project either :aah:

:punk:

I looove that photo! His hair... :swoon:

I was watching it live on iplayer, whilst talking to people on here/fb, waiting for them to come on...then I missed them!! :shocked::crybaby:

So had to watch it when it was uploaded to iplayer. It was funny :naughty:

But Nate was *not* impressed by the second story, I wanted him to laugh. :sad: I love when he laughs... :aah:

Idk what I have to do for the project either :aah:

:punk:

:shocked: I watched it on iPlayer too :naughty: I know! It made me cry with happniess when he was laughing at the first one, but not with the second :aah:

THIS GUY HAS VERY SIMILAR TEETH/MOUTH TO MIKA! JOFIAS.

tumblr_m6jojqGQBO1qzv9mho1_400.gif

:shocked: I watched it on iPlayer too :naughty: I know! It made me cry with happniess when he was laughing at the first one, but not with the second :aah:

THIS GUY HAS VERY SIMILAR TEETH/MOUTH TO MIKA! JOFIAS.

tumblr_m6jojqGQBO1qzv9mho1_400.gif

Ya, and I wasnt feeling good that day so I needed him to cheer me up :mf_rosetinted::aah:

.......... :lmfao:

Oh my god. I was reading back through what I missed- I LOVE JOHN GREEN. I am a total nerd fighter and you just made my day. Thank you.:wink2:

Archived