lol, ok...bye! Enjoy yous foodie =)

I did. IT WAS PASTA.

Oh my god. I was reading back through what I missed- I LOVE JOHN GREEN. I am a total nerd fighter and you just made my day. Thank you.:wink2:

I'm not one at all, but my friend suggested the book because it apparently changed her life. I'M READY.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did. IT WAS PASTA.

I'm not one at all, but my friend suggested the book because it apparently changed her life. I'M READY.

It is an AMAZING book. I think one of the best i ever read. You'll enjoy it, I'm sure. :thumb_yello:

It's very funny sometimes' date=' too... On youtube at his channel he has videos of him reading it, and that makes it even funnier, I'm sure you know why... :aah:[/quote']

I haven't seen his videos, or even read the book yet. So I have no idea. :mf_rosetinted:

Well hi there.

Hello :das:

I haven't seen his videos, or even read the book yet. So I have no idea. :mf_rosetinted:

Hello :das:

I think it was something about hearing a 34 year old man read a 16 year old girl. Well that and, I read looking for Alaska.:naughty:

How are you guys?

Alright thankyou! How about you? :D

I think it was something about hearing a 34 year old man read a 16 year old girl. Well that and' date=' I read looking for Alaska.:naughty:[/quote']

Oh yeh that's a good point... :aah: The poor guy didn't think it through did he? :mf_rosetinted:

Alright thankyou! How about you? :D

Oh yeh that's a good point... :aah: The poor guy didn't think it through did he? :mf_rosetinted:

Apparently not. He writes ALOT like a 16 year old girl sometimes, in regards to certain things. I'll write it off as creativity.:mf_rosetinted:

Do you have some new glasses? :das: I have a new book. :mf_rosetinted:

I have my book, my coffee, and I am ready to be like a cool older person taht drinks coffee in London and stuff.

I don't, no. I was quoting Mika. :aah:

You're in London? :mf_rosetinted: And you like coffee now? :yay:

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/biggest-idiot-mika_1115896

'Love Today' singer Mika claims he makes such a bad first impression, most people never want to speak to him again.

Mika says most people think he's "the biggest idiot in the world" when they first meet him.

The 'Love Today' singer admits he makes a bad first impression with co-workers, prompting many to quit immediately.

The 26-year-old pop star said: "When I first work with people they either think I'm the biggest idiot in the world and quit and go around spreading total nonsense about me, or they get me and stick with me.

"My band and crew will be with me forever."

When it comes to fellow artists, British soul singer Adele is one of the only people Mika trusts.

He explained: "If I had to choose one I respect the most, it's her. In this business, it's dangerous because every night someone shoves a drink in your hand.

"You're surrounded by monsters. You learn who to trust. But I do like to party and let my hair down because otherwise you end up like Celine Dion.

"I just have to protect myself and surround myself with a group of people I trust and we work, have fun and are discreet."

:mf_rosetinted:

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/biggest-idiot-mika_1115896

'Love Today' singer Mika claims he makes such a bad first impression, most people never want to speak to him again.

Mika says most people think he's "the biggest idiot in the world" when they first meet him.

The 'Love Today' singer admits he makes a bad first impression with co-workers, prompting many to quit immediately.

The 26-year-old pop star said: "When I first work with people they either think I'm the biggest idiot in the world and quit and go around spreading total

nonsense about me, or they get me and stick with me.

"My band and crew will be with me forever."

When it comes to fellow artists, British soul singer Adele is one of the only people Mika trusts.

He explained: "If I had to choose one I respect the most, it's her. In this

business, it's dangerous because every night someone shoves a drink in your hand.

"You're surrounded by monsters. You learn who to trust. But I do like to party and let my hair down because otherwise you end up like Celine Dion.

"I just have to protect myself and surround myself with a group of people I trust and we work, have fun and are discreet."

Apparently not. He writes ALOT like a 16 year old girl sometimes' date=' in regards to certain things. I'll write it off as creativity.:mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I hope it's not off experience. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm fine just so tired..

Me too, but sleeeeep and you might be ok!

I hope it's not off experience. :mf_rosetinted:

Me too, but sleeeeep and you might be ok!

I don't think so.... :teehee: He's married with a kid now, so we know he isn't secretly a 16 year old girl, but maybe in a past life or smth :naughty:

Obviously I'm not. It was asked cos am getting antibotics and it can do something,dunno.

But it was awkward as mum was with me.

Well if you knew you weren't, why did you ask when your mum was there? That sounds like something bad waiting to happen.... I wish I could've seen the look on her face.:mf_rosetinted:

Archived