• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okey i can only write and draw, sooo :aah: i think i go with drawing, i draw all the time smth :teehee:

Okey dokey! Micah will add you to the front when she gets back! :naughty: Thanks for joining the initiative! This will be fun!! I'm worried that soon, too many people will want to join! But maybe not...:naughty:

Okey dokey! Micah will add you to the front when she gets back! :naughty: Thanks for joining the initiative! This will be fun!! I'm worried that soon' date=' too many people will want to join! But maybe not...:naughty:[/quote']
Any ideas for the book then?

:naughty: i'll put smth to deviantArt when i have smth to put there :aah:

Any ideas for the book then?

I was thinking maybe every dream could be a short story.

But I was thinking about the not knowing if it's dream or reality' date=' then how's the book gonna be trippy? [/color']

I was thinking maybe every dream could be a short story.

But I was thinking about the not knowing if it's dream or reality, then how's the book gonna be trippy?

Maybe- but then again, if everything mixes together it's less predictable...:aah: it would be trippy because tou couldn't tell if it's hallucination, her synesthesia, or just a plain dream. Or maybe reality..... Like how when people on drugs hallucinate. And just generally weird stuff would happen, not like normal.:teehee:

and i can't wait when i can start drawing :aah:i mean like when i know what kind of them should be. argh, i can't explain it :aah:

Well, we're laying some rough stuff down, then we should know for sure! I think we know enough to start the beginning, so all the more power to the person who starts with the first (1/3??) first page :teehee:

Well' date=' we're laying some rough stuff down, then we should know for sure! I think we know enough to start the beginning, so all the more power to the person who starts with the first (1/3??) first page :teehee:[/quote']

okey, thanks. :thumb_yello: when i'm in cruise, i'll have lots of spare time, so i think i'll be back with lots of sketches :aah:

okey, thanks. :thumb_yello: when i'm in cruise, i'll have lots of spare time, so i think i'll be back with lots of sketches :aah:

Awesome! And so will I when I get a pencil sharpener! :naughty: I would start the book myself, but without a clear layout of the setting, I don't know of I could:blush-anim-cl:

ALL!! :aah:okey maybe not :aah:

I hope we can get them all in!:wink2: We really do need more of a storyline, though... Thoughts? We have it starting somewhere, then Mika goes to sleep, and we might write that part a few different times. Then we go to sleep, and we need story after that!

I hope we can get them all in!:wink2: We really do need more of a storyline' date=' though... Thoughts? We have it starting somewhere, then Mika goes to sleep, and we might write that part a few different times. Then we go to sleep, and we need story after that![/quote']

can Mika have dog with her, i have idea for a dog :aah: