• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so Mika goes sleep with that dog and when she is in that "dream world", that dog leads her to a door and through the door, she falls into another world.

that was my idea :aah: and maybe that dog can have bigger part too, dunno :dunno:

I really like that idea!!! Have you ever heard of a kids show called Harold and the Purple Crayon? That might be good inspiration!

I really like that idea!!! Have you ever heard of a kids show called Harold and the Purple Crayon? That might be good inspiration!

yes! i watched it when i was little :aah: my sister loved it few years ago so i remember it pretty well :teehee:

it would be good inspiration, yes. she have this pencil or smth and she draws things to that world?

so Mika goes sleep with that dog and when she is in that "dream world", that dog leads her to a door and through the door, she falls into another world.

that was my idea :aah: and maybe that dog can have bigger part too, dunno :dunno:

yes! i watched it when i was little :aah: my sister loved it few years ago so i remember it pretty well :teehee:

it would be good inspiration, yes. she have this pencil or smth and she draws things to that world?

Not necessarily JUST like that, but a few days ago I had a lucid dreaming thread, maybe that could come around? Harold just popped up in my brain when you mentioned a dog! If anyone else sees this later for reference and hadn't seen HatPC, here's a link to a self explanatory video.

:naughty: It's really cute.

Not necessarily JUST like that' date=' but a few days ago I had a lucid dreaming thread, maybe that could come around? Harold just popped up in my brain when you mentioned a dog! If anyone else sees this later for reference and hadn't seen HatPC, here's a link to a self explanatory video.

:naughty: It's really cute.[/quote']

And, it can get pretty tRIpPy at times, and is a childs show( since we are writing a children book sorta, mucho helpful:thumb_yello:)

Not necessarily JUST like that' date=' but a few days ago I had a lucid dreaming thread, maybe that could come around? Harold just popped up in my brain when you mentioned a dog! If anyone else sees this later for reference and hadn't seen HatPC, here's a link to a self explanatory video.

:naughty: It's really cute.[/quote']

yees of course not just like that :doh:, i meant that there could be smth like that i know my english very bad :aah:

yees of course not just like that :doh:, i meant that there could be smth like that i know my english very bad :aah:

Well, I'd say your English is great, because I have had 0% problems understanding! :thumb_yello: Yeah, I think that'd be amazing! Do you have anything else you want to do in terms of the dream worlds or plot? Anything you want to try?

Well' date=' I'd say your English is great, because I have had 0% problems understanding! :thumb_yello: Yeah, I think that'd be amazing! Do you have anything else you want to do in terms of the dream worlds or plot? Anything you want to try?[/quote']

one thing, is there many different dream worlds or just one?

one thing, is there many different dream worlds or just one?

That's a little bit undecided right now.... We thought perhaps many, perhaps only one. I think it would be cool to have more than one within one...I'm getting very cartton inspired right now... Right. Like on Danny Phantom (no sure if you guy have it or not) The kid is a ghost and when he goes into the "ghost zone" there are all these doors and portals that lead to places, and islands just floating...:aah:

That's a little bit undecided right now.... We thought perhaps many' date=' perhaps only one. I think it would be cool to have more than one within one...I'm getting very cartton inspired right now... Right. Like on Danny Phantom (no sure if you guy have it or not) The kid is a ghost and when he goes into the "ghost zone" there are all these doors and portals that lead to places, and islands just floating...:aah:[/quote']

i was think just like in Danny Phantom! :aah: many different worlds, like nice dream world and nightmare dream world for example.

i was think just like in Danny Phantom! :aah: many different worlds, like nice dream world and nightmare dream world for example.

Oh yeah! Just like that!!! I now have a vision in my head... I will so do some art tomorrow! :o I think DaWack's style would be very suitable, bit I can't draw it...:aah: Btw, Finnish seems like a very pretty language :teehee:Even of I have only heard it because of levan polkka lol

Oh yeah! Just like that!!! I now have a vision in my head... I will so do some art tomorrow! :o I think DaWack's style would be very suitable' date=' bit I can't draw it...:aah: Btw, Finnish seems like a very pretty language :teehee:Even of I have only heard it because of levan polkka lol

same here... :aah: i'll start drawing today and try to put smth here :teehee:

have to say it sounds weird to foreign person, it is like "kdfngifdlglksnlagf sdifbfisgbsi soingfiog." :aah::aah: and we have three extra letters ('ö', 'ä' and 'å'), so more letters to learn :aah:

but hey i have to go now, see you soon :huglove::hug:

same here... :aah: i'll start drawing today and try to put smth here :teehee:

have to say it sounds weird to foreign person, it is like "kdfngifdlglksnlagf sdifbfisgbsi soingfiog." :aah::aah: and we have three extra letters ('ö', 'ä' and 'å'), so more letters to learn :aah:

but hey i have to go now, see you soon :huglove::hug:

Bye! I guess I might go to bed anyway:aah: Hey maybe I'll try to learn, I like a good challenge! I'm giving a go at Korean anyway, why not add 1 more!:naughty:Night!

Found your thread now, and I got to say that I like your idea very much, and I think that the book will turn out great! :wink2:

Just wondering what the main story will be, like what will happen in her dream? And I did not understand how you'll include synthesis in the history.

Anyway good luck with your project.

It would be awesome to be a part of it, but I saw that the writer place is already taken. Anyhow I'm looking forward to the result :thumb_yello:

Found your thread now, and I got to say that I like your idea very much, and I think that the book will turn out great! :wink2:

Just wondering what the main story will be, like what will happen in her dream? And I did not understand how you'll include synthesis in the history.

It would be awesome to be a part of it, but I saw that the writer place is already taken. Anyhow I'm looking forward to the result :thumb_yello:

If you want to join as a writer, you TOTALLY still can!!! We will most likely need more than one person to cover each spot in order to avoid things like writers block an artistic handle. If you want to, I could had you as a writer?

Actually, we can definitely have more than one writer! We all are sort of winging it together, so if you would like to be a writer I'll make sure you are added! :thumb_yello: As for our main story, we aren't totally sure yet, but if you have any ideas please share! It's amazing how much everyone has helped out with their ideas, and I know it' gonna turn out great!

i added my sketch about those dream worlds to our deviantArt :teehee:

I just now saw it :teehee: I like it a lot! Maybe we could do like a vortex effect thing, if you get what I mean.:naughty: Btw, are those floating things cupcakes?:naughty:

If you want to join as a writer, you TOTALLY still can!!! We will most likely need more than one person to cover each spot in order to avoid things like writers block an artistic handle. If you want to, I could had you as a writer?

Actually' date=' we can definitely have more than one writer! We all are sort of winging it together, so if you would like to be a writer I'll make sure you are added! :thumb_yello: As for our main story, we aren't totally sure yet, but if you have any ideas please share! It's amazing how much everyone has helped out with their ideas, and I know it' gonna turn out great![/quote']

Thank you, I would love to!

I don't want to have a big part, just write some small stuff, 'cause I'm kind of lazy and I don't want to delay things for you. But I love to write so if you need help to write, I'm always willing to help you :wink2:

And for the moment I don't have any ideas, but I'll think about it and I'll see if I can come up with anything.

And btw, do you need any work samples?

Thank you, I would love to!

I don't want to have a big part, just write some small stuff, 'cause I'm kind of lazy and I don't want to delay things for you. But I love to write so if you need help to write, I'm always willing to help you :wink2:

And for the moment I don't have any ideas, but I'll think about it and I'll see if I can come up with anything.

And btw, do you need any work samples?

I never thought about that! If you want to do one, go right ahead! I think that's a good idea- that way, just like everyone submits their sketches, we can see where everybody's at, artistically and in terms of style.:thumb_yello: