• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How would you guys feel about me sketching up a scene with Mika and her mother (like, to give the Elle Me Dit feel to her life) and posting it tomorrow? Not to be in the book, but to get us rolling. I suck at people, but I think I could make it work. Once we decide on a basic appearance, I could get started. Oh, by the way. My art style for people is odd. I rarely draw full faces, but more suggestion of where the features are. It makes more sense when I do it than when I try to explain it:teehee:

Please do! And did you see the post of mine on pg 26, about my plot idea?. No one said anything, it makes me nervous:aah:

Please do! And did you see the post of mine on pg 26' date=' about my plot idea?. No one said anything, it makes me nervous:aah:[/quote']

I wasn't sure what to think of it. Would it be part of the problem that we discussed the character was worried about? Or would it be part of the plot of the dream or normal world?

Well' date=' idk.... I think we might compromise to 13. At 13 I looked a lot younger than I do now, but not too much mentally far behind. At least we don't need to clearly say an age... And honestly, at 14 now I wouldn't be wandering around Westminster- maybe she could run away? Like symbolic for running away from your problems? Only she runs and runs, faster and faster, but never gets anywhere... And has been going in a circle the whole time. Then she stops looks back, and realizes she hasn moved but really, she has no idea where she's got to.....and she's being chased, she knows, but she cant see what's chasing her...:aah:[/quote']

tumblr_m610t2Ptsm1rv8jpzo1_250.gif

I wasn't sure what to think of it. Would it be part of the problem that we discussed the character was worried about? Or would it be part of the plot of the dream or normal world?

Well, that would go here: after mika starts realizing things are weird she runs away to try t escape it all.... Insert idea here..... Then is when she starts to realize what's happening. I think there's where it fits.

Well' date=' that would go here: after mika starts realizing things are weird she runs away to try t escape it all.... Insert idea here..... Then is when she starts to realize what's happening. I think there's where it fits.[/quote']

ok I get it now! Like she's realized that she has to fix the conflict and feels burdened by it so she thinks running away will help keep her "dream destiny" away, that kinda thing?

Hannah Murray is my #1 girl crush. Forever and ever.

A REAL grungy, British teen! So she could be an EXCELLENT model for us. You can Google her. She was on the show SkinsUK.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTilaEIXK2bZRmFY1UczB5oBOCHxQ4c6OLg_WYd90xOU1RH_lXr

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhy7hBGx3XsoeAsYQtK5dqlxRcqNFIoPQ51GT5xUFsymfU7TwM

Wait!! I have another.

The only question is' date=' when she realizes do things get duller or more colorful from there?[/quote']

Maybe it would get duller subtlely (sp?) and she wouldn't realize it until the problem was fixed?

Hannah Murray is my #1 girl crush. Forever and ever.

A REAL grungy, British teen! So she could be an EXCELLENT model for us. You can Google her. She was on the show SkinsUK.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTilaEIXK2bZRmFY1UczB5oBOCHxQ4c6OLg_WYd90xOU1RH_lXr

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhy7hBGx3XsoeAsYQtK5dqlxRcqNFIoPQ51GT5xUFsymfU7TwM

Wait!! I have another.

I like this one!

I like this one!

Me too!!! And the thing about her, is how real it is. THIS is what a grungy, dirty British teenager looks like. The hair, the face, the make up, the clothes. All of it. I LOVE her.

ok I get it now! Like she's realized that she has to fix the conflict and feels burdened by it so she thinks running away will help keep her "dream destiny" away, that kinda thing?

Yes, just like that:thumb_yello:

Me too!!! And the thing about her, is how real it is. THIS is what a grungy, dirty British teenager looks like. The hair, the face, the make up, the clothes. All of it. I LOVE her.

this is agreed. Let's go!

I was just inspired to sketch:shocked: but my mom is asleep, the guarder of all paper!!:aah:

I was just inspired to sketch:shocked: but my mom is asleep' date=' the guarder of all paper!!:aah:[/quote']

I know the feeling!!! I'm like :drool: Must. Draw. NOW!! But I'm lazy...