Ok' date=' I have lined but that's all... Will let my mind take me where it will.:naughty: What else do we need?[/quote']

I think we have basically everything.... Now all we need is to get the story line going.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we have basically everything.... Now all we need is to get the story line going.

Wait... Will there be other secondary characters we want to be important to the plot? We have our Mika, our Gertrude, and EMD mom, but anyone else do you think? I'm thinking a little Coraline now.:naughty:

Wait... Will there be other secondary characters we want to be important to the plot? We have our Mika' date=' our Gertrude, and EMD mom, but anyone else do you think? I'm thinking a little Coraline now.:naughty:[/quote']

what about the antagonist or what the inner turmoil is? And the secondary characters might be good but maybe 1 or 2 is important to the plot.

Wait... Will there be other secondary characters we want to be important to the plot? We have our Mika' date=' our Gertrude, and EMD mom, but anyone else do you think? I'm thinking a little Coraline now.:naughty:[/quote']

Hmm, I can't think of any that major. It will all be so psychedelically awesome that I don't think and major supporting character need to be identical on every page. Like, if two people are sharing a scene that lasts two pages, they can discuss what its going to look like. You catchin' my drift?

what about the antagonist or what the inner turmoil is? And the secondary characters might be good but maybe 1 or 2 is important to the plot.

I think the antagonist is no one and everyone at once... Poor Mika thinks she can't tell but really there is nothing to know because it's all in her head.... MWAHAHAHA.

Hmm, I can't think of any that major. It will all be so psychedelically awesome that I don't think and major supporting character need to be identical on every page. Like, if two people are sharing a scene that lasts two pages, they can discuss what its going to look like. You catchin' my drift?

Mmhmm:thumb_yello: And title??

I think the antagonist is no one and everyone at once... Poor Mika thinks she can't tell but really there is nothing to know because it's all in her head.... MWAHAHAHA.

Yeah, it could be like just herself trying to figure out what is real and what is her imagination.

Yeah, I get it. Psychedelicness is a character of it's own I think :naughty:

Exactly!:thumb_yello:

Same here. I decided to begin writing a quick excerpt. Not of the beginning, because I'm bad at those I think but it is near the beginning. I will post on DA when I'm done but If anyone wants the first few sent. then say so.:teehee:

Same here. I decided to begin writing a quick excerpt. Not of the beginning' date=' because I'm bad at those I think but it is near the beginning. I will post on DA when I'm done but If anyone wants the first few sent. then say so.:teehee:[/quote']

I doooo!:boing:

Well hold your horses then... It might be a little bit... I was all set to go and inspired but guess what? My dad started typing. Click' date=' clack.:aah::aah:[/quote']

:aah:

I got maybe like 3/4 of what we were discussing on tinychat and here so yay...

:thumb_yello:

What did I exactly miss? :aah:

Ha. Haha. Hahahahahahhaahhaahahahhahahahahahaahahahah.

:tears:

Well, check front page. Theres a few things. But basically just the whole backside and feelings behind everything. Oh, and she has a chicken named Gertrude instead of a dog.