Aww' date=' why?? :shocked: And I just meant like a tribute or something to him.mLike maybe a couple references. He had a weird style of illustration.[/quote']

Her internet is down I think, she just told me on twitter.

And...I haven't read any of those stories *hides under a rock*

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasn't always old! He just never did, he didn't WANT to. I'm a Dr. Suess expert. I've even memorized some of his books. :fisch:

You are my new hero! I have too haha, We always read them at school when I was a kid!

You are my new hero! I have too haha' date=' We always read them at school when I was a kid![/quote']

Well thanks. :blush-anim-cl: When you were a kid? Pshh, I still read them now! I have really old copies of most of the books, they were my mom's when she was a kid. She always tells me this story that my grandpa got her The Sneeches when she was sick with the measles and was stuck in London for two weeks. :aah:

Well thanks. :blush-anim-cl: When you were a kid? Pshh, I still read them now! I have really old copies of most of the books, they were my mom's when she was a kid. She always tells me this story that my grandpa got her The Sneeches when she was sick with the measles and was stuck in London for two weeks. :aah:

I still have the cat in the hat, hop on pop, green eggs and ham and my favorite, fox in socks. I used to love fox in socks so much that I still know all of it now, and green eggs and ham too:teehee:

I still have the cat in the hat' date=' hop on pop, green eggs and ham and my favorite, fox in socks. I used to love fox in socks so much that I still know all of it now, and green eggs and ham too:teehee:[/quote']

My favorite is Oh, the Places You'll Go. I guess I have my other favorites memorized like The Cat in the Hat and the Sneeches and Green Eggs and Ham. One Fish, Two Fish is also good. :aah: I went the Suess's Landing in Universal Studios during winter break and it was amazing. :wub2: There were no straight lines there either! :aah:

My favorite is Oh, the Places You'll Go. I guess I have my other favorites memorized like The Cat in the Hat and the Sneeches and Green Eggs and Ham. One Fish, Two Fish is also good. :aah: I went the Suess's Landing in Universal Studios during winter break and it was amazing. :wub2: There were no straight lines there either! :aah:

I love that book! Actually that's the one I was thinking of including! I don't know if you know what our book will be about but going by what you've seen, do you think it could work?

I love that book! Actually that's the one I was thinking of including! I don't know if you know what our book will be about but going by what you've seen' date=' do you think it could work?[/quote']

I really don't know. :aah: I was just creeping and I saw something about Dr. Suess and I had to reply. If you're going to do Dr. Suess like illustrations, count me in because I've done that before. :thumb_yello:i have no idea what this is even about but okay i can still draw pictures

I really don't know. :aah: I was just creeping and I saw something about Dr. Suess and I had to reply. If you're going to do Dr. Suess like illustrations, count me in because I've done that before. :thumb_yello:i have no idea what this is even about but okay i can still draw pictures

I think if that's a style you work with, you most definitely could help us with illustration. We want something cool and odd, and dr seuss has some very interesting styles of drawing! Interested?:teehee:

I think if that's a style you work with' date=' you most definitely could help us with illustration. We want something cool and odd, and dr seuss has some very interesting styles of drawing! Interested?:teehee:[/quote']

Oh yes! Okay! So what am I drawing? :aah:

Oh yes! Okay! So what am I drawing? :aah:

Well, we don't know for sure yet. We have some rough sketches of a room. And even rougher for our character. So you came in at a good time because the story is open to some artistic interpretations. If you wanted to go to our deviantart page and see some of the inspiration we have so far that would be good. Any general info is on the front. And if you would like to upload any past sketches that show your style, that is very welcome.:thumb_yello:

Well' date=' we don't know for sure yet. We have some rough sketches of a room. And even rougher for our character. So you came in at a good time because the story is open to some artistic interpretations. If you wanted to go to our deviantart page and see some of the inspiration we have so far that would be good. Any general info is on the front. And if you would like to upload any past sketches that show your style, that is very welcome.:thumb_yello:[/quote']

Okay so where am I going to see the sketches? I worked on the cover of a book that was similar to Dr. Suess' style but the bitches didn't credit me for it. :shun: I'll find it somewhere.. :aah:

Okay so where am I going to see the sketches? I worked on the cover of a book that was similar to Dr. Suess' style but the bitches didn't credit me for it. :shun: I'll find it somewhere.. :aah:

They're up on our deviant art (epicbookproject , pw micahngrace ) we really have hardly anything up yet, but 3 sketches, poem, passage, and a quote. But we will be using it ALOT more, because we WILL write this.:naughty:

They're up on our deviant art (epicbookproject ' date=' pw micahngrace ) we really have hardly anything up yet, but 3 sketches, poem, passage, and a quote. But we will be using it ALOT more, because we WILL write this.:naughty:[/quote']

Yeah okay I have no idea what that is. :fisch:

tumblr_m47dacVi961rt70ieo1_500.jpg

I drew this, scanned it and sent it to them and they didn't credit me. :hair:

Yeah okay I have no idea what that is. :fisch:

tumblr_m47dacVi961rt70ieo1_500.jpg

I drew this, scanned it and sent it to them and they didn't credit me. :hair:

Deviant art? Oh, it's a website. Deviantart.com. Our profile there has all our sketches and writings and such, so that every can access them. You really did draw that? It's very good, you should put it on our page! VERY Dr. Seuss. :wink2:

Deviant art? Oh' date=' it's a website. Deviantart.com. Our profile there has all our sketches and writings and such, so that every can access them. You really did draw that? It's very good, you should put it on our page! VERY Dr. Seuss. :wink2:[/quote']

I will but I'll have to scan it again or something.. :aah:

Can you give me the link? I'm having trouble finding your profile..

Ah okay thanks! I think I'll draw a Dr. Suess version of your main character person on the first page of the thread and post it later. :thumb_yello:

Thanks! As many sketches as we can get in is what we aim for, we need as many choices as possible for the end result. Variety is the spice of life.:naughty: