• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone's doing so much:aah: I feel so... ACCOMPLISHED!!! And we haven't even got a first page down yet!:blush-anim-cl:

What else is everyone doing? I'm thinking (if turns out nice) we should use this page that I'm doing as the first. That is, if you guys like it.

What else is everyone doing? I'm thinking (if turns out nice) we should use this page that I'm doing as the first. That is, if you guys like it.

You know, drawing, talking, offering help, little things like that:blush-anim-cl: I'm working out a 1st page too at this point, I'm interested to see how they turn out different. Maybe as per my suggestion we could include both, and have them differ slightly.

You know' date=' drawing, talking, offering help, little things like that:blush-anim-cl: I'm working out a 1st page too at this point, I'm interested to see how they turn out different. Maybe as per my suggestion we could include both, and have them differ slightly.[/quote']

Sure! What is happening in yours?

Sure! What is happening in yours?

Well so far the book starts with her waking up. She's lying in bed and the falling feeling wakes her. So, she decides to peek through the blinds (with a very clear reference to By The Time:fisch:) to see what's up. It turns out to still be late. I have it starting with a thoughtful character development right now, as I was listening to btt when I wrote it roughly down. And for that I'm really feeling the whole attic room thing.

Well so far the book starts with her waking up. She's lying in bed and the falling feeling wakes her. So' date=' she decides to peek through the blinds (with a very clear reference to By The Time:fisch:) to see what's up. It turns out to still be late. I have it starting with a thoughtful character development right now, as I was listening to btt when I wrote it roughly down. And for that I'm really feeling the whole attic room thing.[/quote']

Mine is before that. Mine is her sitting downstairs and her mother is saying "What are you doing on the internet? It's going to mess up your head!" in French. *coughellemeditcough*

Mine is before that. Mine is her sitting downstairs and her mother is saying "What are you doing on the internet? It's going to mess up your head!" in French. *coughellemeditcough*

:teehee: So our Mika speaks French now too, huh? :teehee: I like your starting place. Can't wait to see it. I suppose mine would come after yours.

:teehee: So our Mika speaks French now too' date=' huh? :teehee: I like your starting place. Can't wait to see it. I suppose mine would come after yours.[/quote']

:aah: I suppose so!!!! If that's not a problem. I can totally change it, if you wish.

Mine could be like an intro to her home life.

:aah: I suppose so!!!! If that's not a problem. I can totally change it, if you wish.

Mine could be like an intro to her home life.

We'll see when both of us are done then! Am about to start singing EMD, thanks to you:aah:

I LOVE Elle Me Dit!!:aah:

Same here!:wink2: It's kinda deep and reminds me of my own family at times. "Elle me dit t'es trop nul, sors un peu de ta bulle, Tu fais n'importe quoi, on dirait que t'aimes ça" :wub2::wub2:

Same here!:wink2: It's kinda deep and reminds me of my own family at times. "Elle me dit t'es trop nul' date=' sors un peu de ta bulle, Tu fais n'importe quoi, on dirait que t'aimes ça" :wub2::wub2:[/quote']

Trust me. If you have ever heard the stories about my mother, you would think that chick in the song WAS my mother.

Sign in on the book page...:mf_rosetinted::naughty: epicbookproject pw micahngrace :naughty:

okay so if I pressed the submit art button while i was on the epicbookpage la dee da I'm good to go?

If you're signed in to it, then it will bring up the page for uploading the drawing and naming it and such.

Trust me. If you have ever heard the stories about my mother, you would think that chick in the song WAS my mother.

I think it's like that for a lot of people... That's why it works. That and people who cant speak French can dance to it mindlessly without caring what it's about- when I read some reviews for tbwktm, I would swear they were DISCOURAGING the songs from having actual meanings:sneaky2:

Yeah okay I'm confused. I'm just going to wing it and see how it goes.. :fisch:

Ok, user friendly explanation : go to deviant art and hit the log in button. Log in to our account. Press submit art. Upload art and name it and give it a description. Do final submit. Over and done with.:thumb_yello: