Ok' date=' user friendly explanation : go to deviant art and hit the log in button. Log in to our account. Press submit art. Upload art and name it and give it a description. Do final submit. Over and done with.:thumb_yello:[/quote']

OH! I made my own account okay this is confusing. How do I log into your account then?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's like that for a lot of people... That's why it works. That and people who cant speak French can dance to it mindlessly without caring what it's about- when I read some reviews for tbwktm' date=' I would swear they were DISCOURAGING the songs from having actual meanings:sneaky2:[/quote']

:lmfao:

OH! I made my own account okay this is confusing. How do I log into your account then?

On the deviantart homepage, click the log in button and log in with OUR username and password. Username: epicbookproject Password: micahngrace

:lmfao:

No, I meant that really seriously. For example I was trolololing about some earlier... One of them liked Touches You, which is a good song, but I think they only liked it cus they ignored the dark lyric because they had this to say about Toy Boy: "It would be criminal not to mention the repulsive Toy Boy though. If you thought the title was bad then be warned, the song itself is even worse. Remember that song Big Big World by Emilia? Well imagine that mixed with Lilly Allen's Alfie only 10 times worse and you've found yourself at the frightening door of Mika's Toy boy. Truly rancid." :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

Has everyone missed my rant on the last page' date=' 2 posts long, or am I overreacting? 'cus I'm pretty pissed. :aah:[/quote']

Just went back and read it. Oh my!! I really like Toy Boy!! No, it's not Mikas best work, bur it's not RACID!!

Just went back and read it. Oh my!! I really like Toy Boy!! No, it's not Mikas best work, bur it's not RACID!!

Exactly. Rancid, indeed.:sneaky2: I really do think it's one of his best lyrics wise (unless we are counting Karen, but that one's en Français) These people obviously have NO respect for the meaning of this song, or for the meanings of any others, either. Don't they know it's about more an that? What does music mean to them anyway?:aah: [/angry rant]

Exactly. Rancid' date=' indeed.:sneaky2: I really do think it's one of his best lyrics wise (unless we are counting Karen, but that one's en Français) These people obviously have NO respect for the meaning of this song, or for the meanings of any others, either. Don't they know it's about more an that? What does music mean to them anyway?:aah: [/angry rant']

Exactly!!! (I've never listened to Karen:fisch:. I tried, but it was hard to translate live, so I ignored it and decided to wait and see if a recorded version made it to the album)

Exactly!!! (I've never listened to Karen:fisch:. I tried, but it was hard to translate live, so I ignored it and decided to wait and see if a recorded version made it to the album)

Would it be easier with a youtube video with lyrics? I could link you to it! I have seen it many times and the lyrics are 100% there and correct!:wink2:

Would it be easier with a youtube video with lyrics? I could link you to it! I have seen it many times and the lyrics are 100% there and correct!:wink2:

With a shot!! I won't be able to listen til morning though.